[Serie A] Bari 1-0 JUVENTUS (August 29th 2010) (6 Viewers)

Nov 1, 2002
So selling a player who will add more to the team than the guy you brought for the same amount thats smart economic's

:beer:
Diego admitted that it was marotta who wanted to sell him and not del neri

but anyway ur right about the economic thing its true that its the same amount and stupid move by marotta. even though i like Quagliarella but Diego is miles away ahead of him in creativity which is what we clearly lacked tonight

it was big mistake selling Diego, and above all the biggest mistake was hiring Del Neri, a coach who fears small teams

i just couldnt believe the way they were setting back with 6-7 players against 2-3 bari players thats completely ridiculous... Almiron looked like Zizou against us, so imagine what quality player like Sneijder would do against us :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 1, 2002
agreed! i think its too early to label this season as a failure. the players need to get accustomed to the style of play, that does'nt come over night.
ur right to be positive but i didnt see any positive sign of tonight's game, even when there are so many new players they would have showed some good signs but they were completely lost except Melo who had decent game.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Thoroughly out played and deserved to lose by more than 1 goal. No1 played well, but I'm more disappointed in the players from last season, as they more than any1 had a point to prove and should have stepped up and announced our comeback (like we saw vs Livorno in our 1st game out of serie b)

Nov 1, 2002
porto eliminated manchester with costinha's header at the end...

anyway, both those 2 teams were awesome. there were not world class players in them (or only a few of those) but there were 2 excellent tactically teams. i would like deschamps here more like anybody who came after capello. i just can't understand why we didn't allow him to continue after we came back to serie a...
yeah ur right they were both excellent teams and i would really like DD here too instead of limited coaches that we had. the reason why he left because they didnt allow him to get some players he wanted and they didnt agree with his ideas and then he regret leaving for that matter :cry:

i hope he will come back the next season to replace DN :)

Jun 19, 2006
Fu*k, we can't even beat some Bari.

Didn't catch the game. After seeing the final result, i'm glad i missed it. Fuckin unbelievable!!!!!

Did we had a lot of scoring chances, but were unlucky to score, or was it the usual...WE SUCKED?!

Nov 1, 2002
Thoroughly out played and deserved to lose by more than 1 goal. No1 played well, but I'm more disappointed in the players from last season, as they more than any1 had a point to prove and should have stepped up and announced our comeback (like we saw vs Livorno in our 1st game out of serie b)
Tezegol and DP were on fire at that time :cry:

Del Neri should get the best out of his players because he plays like 1 level of players team like the mid-table teams, he should get more use of his best players and put them in positions where they can create something, instead of playing standard football..

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
2 weeks to pull ourselves together, glad its the first match. and prepare better for the Sampadoria game which is a must win this is the exact team that DN know by heart

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
I think Krasic did well for his first match, and neither him nor Quagmire can be rated yet, but as for the rest of the team who has already been playing official games, what a shame. We got schooled by Bari.

And for the performance i saw it seemed like we are even worse than last year. We cant pass, we cant score, we cant control, we cant defend, what did we change exactly? We brought in players who cant even move.

Martinez: didn't even run after the ball at some point maybe he thinks he's still playing for Catania.

Del Piero: is our captain and is respected much but he is too slow for todays game, he should've passed the ball when he had to.

Marchisio: should step up and stop being lazy at the age of 23, it's his fault they scored.

De Ceglie: Runs all the way to the front, and forgets he's a defender, RUN BACK.

Im not going to even finish rating them, the whole team is bad, only ONE player showed heart on the pitch and it was Melo.

This team is not worth wearing a Juventus shirt, nor is the coach up to the standard.

The first game of the season is very important for motivation, this first lost reminded THE PLAYERS of last season which they have a phobia of, more than it reminded us.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Storari - 6.5 - Always alert and had some good saves. The goal was not his fault.

Motta - 5 - Someone should smack him for attempting to shoot from the middle of the pitch on a couple of occasions.

Cheillini - 6 - Was trying his best...I feel sorry for him.

Bonucci - 5.5 - He was average.

DC - 4.5 - Very bad. New LB is a must.

Pepe - 4 - As long as other player are fit, I don't want to see him in line-up. He cant get a single cross in, his attempts are always blocked. What a useless transfer.

Melo - 6.5 - One of the better performers today along with Storari.

Marchisio - 2 - Easily the worst player on the pitch, he's partly to blame for the goal too.

Krasic - 5.5 - Looked promising from the first few minutes, not much else. I'm sure he would added more to our play in 2nd half if DN hadn't replaced him at half time.

Del Piero - 5 - No magic from him today, and Juve fails. Simple as that.

Quaq - 4.5 - Had few attempts on goal, was not involved much into our buildup at all.

Subs:

Martinez - 4.5 - Had one good shot on target, was invincible for the rest of the game.

Lanzafeme - 3 - Send him back on loan, he doesn't belong here. Also cant stand his hair.

Sissoko - 3 - We lost complete control of the midfield, once he was subbed for Melo.

Del Neri - 1 - All the three subs were horrible.

Man of the match goes to Almiron. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)