[Serie A] Bari 1-0 JUVENTUS (August 29th 2010) (5 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well, didn't see the game due to prior engagements, but looking at our lineup, I'm not at all surprised of the result.

Fielding 2 last minute signings from the start?
Playing without a true striker or target man?
There simply are no excuses for that to happen. Amateurism really, from both coach & board.
Quag - Del Piero was the only way to go

Krasic played but he was not bad and did better than Pepe in the first half. We choked in the second half.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Shame, absolute shame. Giovinco already showed himself in Parma, on the other hand Lanzafame and Pepe:sergio:

We were characterless, pathetic, thrashed by one of weakest team in europe. This season could be turning point for once great Juventus. Those ''installments'' will prevent us from making good moves in mercato for next 3 years. 3 more years like this and we will be shadow of Juventus in past.
You are very optimistic, we are already there my friend.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Shame, absolute shame. Giovinco already showed himself in Parma, on the other hand Lanzafame and Pepe:sergio:

We were characterless, pathetic, thrashed by one of weakest team in europe. This season could be turning point for once great Juventus. Those ''installments'' will prevent us from making good moves in mercato for next 3 years. 3 more years like this and we will be shadow of Juventus in past.
We became a shadow sometime last season - we'll soon become a distant memory

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Krasic played but he was not bad and did better than Pepe in the first half. We choked in the second half.
I know. Hence my criticism that it was nothing more than amateurism from both board (providing zero options in attack) & coach (throwing someone like Krasic in the deep end a few days after arriving).

As for who played well & who didn't, I obviously don't know. Going by what La Stampa wrote though, I did get a pretty decent idea (slightly different from what I read on here).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yesterday was a disaster and I'm not going to deny that, but the way some folks over here are reacting.

Get a grip.

I know we're Juventus fans and I'm as passionate as any of you, but this is not the end of the world (even though some of you might want it to be).

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009

I agree. But I thought Krasic played back instead challenging down the side when he was playing on the right.

Del Neris subs were questionable. No need to change from the half. I would have subbed Martinez for Del Piero at 55-60 or so.

When trailing 1-0 I would have subbed Aquilani for Marchisio, what should we accomplish with sissoko for Melo ? Why not try some creativity, who cares if we lost 2-0.

Thats what scares me the most actually. If Del Neri is gonna play the safe gutless sub like ferrara and zac did last year.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I agree. But I thought Krasic played back instead challenging down the side when he was playing on the right.

Del Neris subs were questionable. No need to change from the half. I would have subbed Martinez for Del Piero at 55-60 or so.

When trailing 1-0 I would have subbed Aquilani for Marchisio, what should we accomplish with sissoko for Melo ? Why not try some creativity, who cares if we lost 2-0.

Thats what scares me the most actually. If Del Neri is gonna play the safe gutless sub like ferrara and zac did last year.
All Italian coaches are gutless

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Storari
Motta-Bonu-Chiel-DC
Krasic(Martinez at 45')-Marchisio-Melo(Sissoko(65')-Pepe(Lanzafame 55)
DP-Quag

Subtimes are only guesstimates.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

You talk about creativity and that's the thing we lack!
We have no creative players, Del Piero can't do his magic on his own the whole season. We need a playmaker even when it's in a 4-4-2

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Right, lots of players had poor games, and that can happen; what is more concerning, though, was the shape of the team.

At Samp, Del Neri kept his team really compact, with the full backs nice and narrow and the centre midfielders deep to provide a good shield in front of the defence.

Yesterday, Juve got dragged into playing the game Bari wanted to play, with wide open spaces all over the pitch. The defence was stretched too wide, which made it easy for balls to be slid through. Melo and Marchisio played neither deep enough nor high enough to impact on the game. They were in nothing positions and so contributing very little.

I hope Marchisio and Melo are suitably embarrassed at having been outplayed by Donati and Almiron.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
we bought a crippled player for 12 mill, sold our best player for 15 mil. and brough and idiot to replace him, the only good thing is that quag is on loan.

my o my

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)