[Serie A] Atalanta 2-5 Juventus, Nov 7th, 2009 (5 Viewers)

Atalanta - Juve [Matchday 12] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Caceres

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Immobile

• Ferrara

• Morganti

• Conte's Magically Appearing Hairline

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 14, 2004
Too bad he scored 6 goals so far & none by penalties.

and what? we should rate him 7,5+ plus in a single game just cuz of his record?

If a defender gets 2 yellows,makes own goal.....and brakes a record in appearances.....would he get 7,0 rating just cuz of his record or cuz what he did in first 10 games of the season?

For a retarded and utmost biased person.....yes! He is a true legend!

For a reasonable unbiased person that understands the game of football....... he'd get the lowest possible rating.

I'm not saying Trez should have been given 5 or sth....but dude 7,5 cuz of his 6 goals and none of them penalties in XY games played before is just pure idiocy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They're all blinded by his mesmerizing celebrations :howler:

Ok mark these words: When DP, Amauri and Iaquinta are all fit and Trez is on the bench all the time, watch him threaten the club to leave... again.

Mar 14, 2004
Hehehe,I just watched demolition of Orlando Magic.....and that reminded me of J.J. Redick..... great shooter,most fluid jumpshot in Magic team,maybe even league,high percentage of both FG and 3pts and 90+% of FT. But when V.Carter and R.Lewis come back in a week or two....he'll be on the bottom of the pecking order. In team sports of today.....only scoring is not enough.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

If a defender gets 2 yellows,makes own goal.....and brakes a record in appearances.....would he get 7,0 rating just cuz of his record or cuz what he did in first 10 games of the season?

For a reasonable unbiased person that understands the game of football....... he'd get the lowest possible rating.

I'm not saying Trez should have been given 5 or sth....but dude 7,5 cuz of his 6 goals and none of them penalties in XY games played before is just pure idiocy.
David's role as a target man is to hassle the defenders, receive the ball and allow the midfielders to play off him, attack the 6 yard box, on the ground, in the air, work tirelessly for the cause until the final whistle...He did all that. As well as scoring a goal. a 7 would have been fine. Its a good sign when our lone striker is still lurking, still doing his job, still eager for glory, in the dying minutes of a game when we have already won...Its not biased, or retarded, to give a player a decent rating, for doing a decent job. Your example of a defender accruing cards and making errors is useless, and yet a further indication of the hapless meandering of your shameful nazi mind, my friend. Actung Himmel!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Hehehe,I just watched demolition of Orlando Magic.....and that reminded me of J.J. Redick..... great shooter,most fluid jumpshot in Magic team,maybe even league,high percentage of both FG and 3pts and 90+% of FT. But when V.Carter and R.Lewis come back in a week or two....he'll be on the bottom of the pecking order. In team sports of today.....only scoring is not enough.
:lol: so basketball is being equated to football in terms of 'scoring'

:rofl: that's just great

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Where exactly did i give Trez a 7.5 rating? Find it & ill apologize to you immediately.Anyway you know you cant because i never did & dont give me your crap im pretty well acquainted with your diminished capacity.

Atleast ill give you an A+ for consistency.:tup:

Eℓvin;2215879 said:

Ok mark these words: When DP, Amauri and Iaquinta are all fit and Trez is on the bench all the time, watch him threaten the club to leave... again.
Are are such a spineless,gutless hyprocite its not even funny.Its amazing how you managed to avoid the posts that were directed to you only to crawl from underneath the rock you came from because,your buddy pitched up.

Hell even he knows you are useless & need him to back up your arguments.:rofl:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Eℓvin;2215879 said:

Why do you assume Trez will be on the bench all the time when the others are fit? Maybe it's me, but benching your top scorer sounds like a really bad move.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Now, that is a good point though! Why didn't I have the mental capacity to come up with that?

I was assuming that it's because, unlike DP & the others, Trez only scores useless goals. All 167 of them.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eℓvin;2215879 said:

Stephan, you have an addition to your signature. He wants us to mark his nonsense again.

Jan 7, 2004
btw, for all of you who miss Vinnie's match review

Oh my god, I can't believe the refs dissallowed three of our goals. Inter is behind this, Moratti knows he wil never win on the field. This new board is doing nothing to protect us. BRING BACK MOGGI!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)