[Serie A] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [October 1st 2017] (4 Viewers)

fuck serie a

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

• VAR

• Spinazzola

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It’s not, actually it’s helping calcio .
I love Var , it was right call to disallow our goal , I don’t get why are you guys complaining, it was clear foul , if someone scored that kind of goal against Juve most of the forum would praise VAR .
Only thing I don’t get it’s our pk , and it’s human herror .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus. Did you even watch the game?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It’s not, actually it’s helping calcio .
I love Var , it was right call to disallow our goal , I don’t get why are you guys complaining, it was clear foul , if someone scored that kind of goal against Juve most of the forum would praise VAR .
Only thing I don’t get it’s our pk , and it’s human herror .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude then why waiting a minute before making the call???
If we didn't score then what?
Var to give a yellow?
No. they checked Var cause we scored and that's now how it should be.
Either they make a call 2-3 secs telling the refree it was foul but you can't wait that long, the other team scores and then "It didn't happen"

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Dude then why waiting a minute before making the call???
If we didn't score then what?
Var to give a yellow?
No. they checked Var cause we scored and that's now how it should be.
Either they make a call 2-3 secs telling the refree it was foul but you can't wait that long, the other team scores and then "It didn't happen"
Isn't the entire point of VAR letting the action end before you check?

Wouldn't make any sense otherwise.
Especially in the specific instance of last night: you can not immediately stop the action to verify with VAR, because if it turns out there was no foul, then there's no way of going back to where you left of. The moment has passed.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Isn't the entire point of VAR letting the action end before you check?

Wouldn't make any sense otherwise.
Especially in the specific instance of last night: you can not immediately stop the action to verify with VAR, because if it turns out there was no foul, then there's no way of going back to where you left of. The moment has passed.
well you're wrong cause for blatant facts there is "silent check" where refreee doesn't need to go and check the video.
They could tell him : "hey that's elbow stop the game and yellow Lichsteiner" does not take a minute cause it was a fact! not arguable.
But instead they didn't make the call let the refree keep going and then when 1 minute later we scored they call it.
Fecking weird if you ask and if we didn't score they wouldn't use Var to just yellow Lichsteiner.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ok, then I guess I have received incorrect information on how VAR was supposed to work.

Regardless, if they had handled it according to your explanation, we wouldn't have scored either.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Atalanta are a tough prospect; I 'm not too fussed about dropping points away from home to them. What truly concerns me is how docile we became after allowing them back into the game; terrible game management. This shit is definitely not gonna fly against Lazio and, more importantly, Sporting Lisbon.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Atalanta are a tough prospect; I 'm not too fussed about dropping points away from home to them. What truly concerns me is how docile we became after allowing them back into the game; terrible game management. This $#@! is definitely not gonna fly against Lazio and, more importantly, Sporting Lisbon.
:agree:
I liked our performance tbh. Think it was our best game so far, Atalanta is on a roll and we are clearly are still work in a progress, but overall progress is obvious imo. But we still unable to put our foot on a neck, kill a game.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We can only blame ourselves, not VAR. Buffon fumbled that fk like a true noob and our defense was clueless on their second goal, not to mention Atalanta dominated us for large portions of the game. We got gifted an absurd penalty in the end and even then Dybala fuk'd that up. Only questionable thing was our disallowed third goal but I won't blame the draw on that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We can only blame ourselves, not VAR. Buffon fumbled that fk like a true noob and our defense was clueless on their second goal, not to mention Atalanta dominated us for large portions of the game. We got gifted an absurd penalty in the end and even then Dybala fuk'd that up. Only questionable thing was our disallowed third goal but I won't blame the loss on that.
:numnum: :confused: :wth:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Fucking season over. Napoli have a huge mental advantage now, i think its done. This match is gonna be such a bitter pill to swollow for the players. Fuck var and fuck the pussy ref
We are going to win the league with atleast 15+ points

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I dont know why they complain about the VAR, the focking VAR gave us a penalty
Well we already had the penalty before VAR. Before VAR Juve win this game, so you can see why people are annoyed and will take time to get used to it.

The thing I really hate is celebrating goals and then it's like "oh no wait, somebody/everybody on the other team complained, so we're going to take 3 minutes to look at it", cue deflation no matter the verdict.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
VAR and our new logo are the two worst thing to happen in Italian football since calciopoli.

And yes, I'm a romantic.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We can only blame ourselves, not VAR. Buffon fumbled that fk like a true noob and our defense was clueless on their second goal, not to mention Atalanta dominated us for large portions of the game. We got gifted an absurd penalty in the end and even then Dybala fuk'd that up. Only questionable thing was our disallowed third goal but I won't blame the draw on that.
So true...couldn't believe my eyes there.

--

Can't believe we didn't manage to take 3 points...just :sergio:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Atalanta are a tough prospect; I 'm not too fussed about dropping points away from home to them. What truly concerns me is how docile we became after allowing them back into the game; terrible game management. This $#@! is definitely not gonna fly against Lazio and, more importantly, Sporting Lisbon.
How was benatia performance

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Problem with Juve is that Allegris team let other get back into the game even if you are Chievo let alone Atalanta.
Juve takes the lead and like true gentleman hear you are Atalanta take the ball and now is your 65 minutes so you can score.Allegri just cant make our players continue with possession and control of the game when they take the lead.They suddnly let opponent look like Bayern and just five minutes ago it was 0:2 and opponent was trashed and finished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)