[Serie A] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [October 1st 2017] (16 Viewers)

fuck serie a

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

• VAR

• Spinazzola

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
What about the yellow he gave on Petagna on our penalty? What happens if he disallows the pen? :sergio:
The ref should have not giving Petagna a yellow if he wasn't sure it was a pen or not. Unless the yellow was for Petagna attitude then I don't know. IMO the ref failed miserably at this game. On the other hand, Had Mandzo didn't score, VAR wouldn't have used in that incident. That's what fucked up about the ref.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
VAR should have never been used in this match at all, easy as that.

It'll only be useful when they start using it when it's really necessary. Really dubious moments have to be there, not every fuckin moment when unhappy team jumps at you.

Jan 22, 2009
The ref should have not giving Petagna a yellow if he wasn't sure it was a pen or not. Unless the yellow was for Petagna attitude then I don't know. IMO the ref failed miserably at this game. On the other hand, Had Mandzo didn't score, VAR wouldn't have used in that incident. That's what fucked up about the ref.
Dude, the ref whistled the pen and lift an yellow for it....then somebody whispers sexy in his ear, he goes and cancel the pen, pls explain what happens to the yellow?

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
I think for reference it should be noted that the handball offence is included for any part of the arm, all the way up to the delts/rotator cuff. The top of the arm is not the shoulder, but it's a very ambiguous area when you are trying to see where a football hits directly. Petagna's problem is that he's jumping up and moving that part of his body to block the ball (yes he has to move his arm too to do it) so the motion he makes is flinging his arm out and upwards like he is deliberately doing it. It's close enough to make either decision not at all a scandal.

I think it is a handball

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
We need to stop complaining or discussing about VAR. We drew the game because we were piss poor after our two goal lead and it's as simple as that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I dont know why they complain about the VAR, the focking VAR gave us a penalty

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Hahhahaha! lol @ people being so narrow sighted and getting the bigger picture
I understand that our disallowed goal was stupid decision, but what can we do?

Its just stupid to use VAR like that, just stop the play and look at the VAR, not let the game go on for five minutes and then look at the VAR.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Dude, the ref whistled the pen and lift an yellow for it....then somebody whispers sexy in his ear, he goes and cancel the pen, pls explain what happens to the yellow?
I made it clear that the ref fucked up the game. You seemed to think so. So why are you arguing with me? Don't ask me to explain this or that. Next time, if you think you're right then yes, you're right. BTW, we didn't deserve to win with that performance.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
People complaining about VAR :howler:. We sucked, plain and simple. We made Gomez look like Messi with the way he would just dribble right through out midfield. The game is done, now onto the next.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
False, we are complaining about VAR regardless of the result, it's ruining calcio.
It's just all over the place, it's somehow made refereeing more inconsistent. Cesari said there was a penalty for us on Higuain, it's not us missing out on 3 points or the fact that it wasn't given on Gonzalo that's annoying. What's annoying is that it seemingly gets called into play whenever they feel like it.
I still think and nfl style system with challenges would work better but I'd prefer it not be there at all.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What is also bizarre is that we heard after Genoa that the ref only sees the vision of the goal (missed a clear offside that led to a Genoa goal because he gave the penalty). Yet for our goal we went back to at least a minute before.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Lol stop bitching about VAR .
It was right call to disallow Mandzus goal , why the fuck are you bitching?!

Only wrong call was our pk , how the fuck that was pk :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
False, we are complaining about VAR regardless of the result, it's ruining calcio.
It’s not, actually it’s helping calcio .
I love Var , it was right call to disallow our goal , I don’t get why are you guys complaining, it was clear foul , if someone scored that kind of goal against Juve most of the forum would praise VAR .
Only thing I don’t get it’s our pk , and it’s human herror .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)