[Serie A] Atalanta 1-0 Juventus [April 18th, 2021] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Atalanta is just a better side. And some of their players are better than ours. Gosens over Sandro, Muriel over Morata, De Roon, Pasilic, Pessina, et cetera. They have a lot of weapons and spirit. We subbed our only midfielder with grit and passion and brought on an 80M Euro blaze retard.

Sadly, I can us getting rid of Pirlo in the summer and bringing in Gasperini, which won't fix anything at all but would be too predictable.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laughing because I'm imagining our current bunch trying to play Gasperini's game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And brainless.
Once again Giorgio with the most needless foul, after which they almost scored from the free-kick and then they scored from the corner kick which followed after the free-kick.
The match was safely cruising to a 0:0. Atalanta wanted that result too. That's why this episode with Giorgio's brainless foul on Pasalic was so important.
You call it brainless i call it lack of discipline, because it's their buddy Pirlo at the touchline

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Meh, that's too far fetched imo. Chiellini's foul was stupid but Polak made the great save. What came after wasn't Chiellini's fault, it just happened, and it happened because we're fucking bad and we simply deserved it. I wouldn't even blame Sandro there.
If it wasn't for that foul, it might have been a backward pass going wrong or something else. We are just brainless this season. And that foul was just needless. We gave them a chance to score from a free-kick, when they didn't even try to win a free-kick. We did it against Porto too when we conceded in extra-time (plus that stupidity not to put a player on the ground). We're just making a mistake after mistake. Almost every match we do a needless thing which gifts the opponent a goal or a chance to score.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Pirlo was awful, changed the personnel but not the shape, ultimately it cost us
I mean he put Danilo in front of the defence in possession and at one point we lost the ball at the back and there was a gaping hole at left back where they had two players wide open on the cross.

If you can’t do the basics, why the fuck would you make things complicated by having a different shape in possession to what you have without it?

The management is still to blame to put an experimental pawn in place as a scapegoat but a drastic decision needs making otherwise there will some huge financial losses incoming with missing 4th place.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Absolutely horrendous display.. did not see any of our attacks really going anywhere.. the only player really trying was Cuads everyone else were just pure shiit.. Yeah I think Pirlo just doesnt have what it takes yet, and our players really need to have a manager who could instill that winning grinta..

No CL next year is a disaster..

Jun 6, 2015
Started the game pretty well imo but sadly couldn't keep it up for more than 15-20 minutes. The results thus far this weekend have been nightmarish for us. The saddest things is that we're now in a point where we have to 'hope' that Inda beats Napoli.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If it wasn't for that foul, it might have been a backward pass going wrong or something else. We are just brainless this season. And that foul was just needless. We gave them a chance to score from a free-kick, when they didn't even try to win a free-kick. We did it against Porto too when we conceded in extra-time (plus that stupidity not to put a player on the ground). We're just making a mistake after mistake. Almost every match we do a needless thing which gifts the opponent a goal or a chance to score.
If we were crushing them for 90 minutes and that happened I'd say it was fucking stupid.

But we literally suck for 80 minutes and every punishment and conceded goal is very well deserved. Had it not been for that foul it would've been something else because we're just asking for it.

I can't believe I'm witnessing a Juve that played under Ferrara, Del Neri and others. I thought that period disappeared but I guess I'm wrong. We're doing it again and worst part is that we're doing it with a lot better players in the squad.

I'm not even pissed at this point. It's just sad.

May 26, 2016
One game closer to Allegri

Or Spalletti :D

Anyway fuck this club and everyone involved in it. All of them are an absolute disgrace and this result doesn’t come as a surprise to anyone who follows this club. Nothing more to add. But I just hope heads roll at the end of the season.
Bunch of pussies with a very few exceptions. These players dont represent Juventus in spirit, only aim is to jog around the pitch with no grinta and collect paychecks. Babyback bitches without any heart or will. The management is a circus and Pirlo isnt a coach. State of this club has reached parody levels. Depressing

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Just not good enough, static, simple passes aren't executed. Subs killed us. I don't care if Dybala was tired or if Mckennie was tired. Especially the latter, as soon as he went off we had nothing.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
We didn’t deserve to lose but how are you supposed to win if you don’t create chances and score from open play?

Once again Ronaldo’s absence proves that he’s not bringing the team down. Dybala had the spotlight to himself and yet didn’t make any difference .

Our midfield is the weakest I’ve seen in years and Pirlo doesn’t seem to see that. I really don’t understand the logic behind insisting on playing Rabiot when he’s clearly clueless to how to be a midfielder.

I wonder if AA will ever grow a pair and start thinking about the team’s future and success instead of his big marketing strategies, they’re clearly failing the fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)