[Serie A] Atalanta 1-0 Juventus [April 18th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How is it we had 1 shot on target all game, not even including Morata's lazy chip which has to be up there as one of the worst misses I've ever seen with bernadeschi's open goal hesitation vs lyon last season, yet udinese fucking score 2 past them

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
How is it we had 1 shot on target all game, not even including Morata's lazy chip which has to be up there as one of the worst misses I've ever seen with bernadeschi's open goal hesitation vs lyon last season, yet udinese fucking score 2 past them
Udinese are the real bianconeri.:help::jflag:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Nothing happened yet?

Club turned into a complete joke really.

Milan 2.0
Agnelli too busy trying to strip the domestic history out of the club, because we aren’t going to qualify for a European competition on merit which he believes is our god given right that shouldn’t take sound management and planning.

He’s delegated all club matters to Tici who is currently at a lap dancing club scouting for talent that he can plusvalenza

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Agnelli too busy trying to strip the domestic history out of the club, because we aren’t going to qualify for a European competition on merit which he believes is our god given right that shouldn’t take sound management and planning.

He’s delegated all club matters to Tici who is currently at a lap dancing club scouting for talent that he can plusvalenza
Cut the crap man. Agnelli is such powerful man and made 11 other clubs to support his idea of leaving chl because Juve is not gonna make top 4?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We need lows like this to get off our asses and plan for bigger things in the future. Nothing kills ambitions like 9 successive titles.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Or we could hit lows like our 7th place finish that was followed up with another 7th place finish?
I’m not sure I could stomach another season of this level of mediocrity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)