[Serie A] Atalanta 1-0 Juventus [April 18th, 2021] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We didn’t deserve to lose but how are you supposed to win if you don’t create chances and score from open play?

Once again Ronaldo’s absence proves that he’s not bringing the team down. Dybala had the spotlight to himself and yet didn’t make any difference .

Our midfield is the weakest I’ve seen in years and Pirlo doesn’t seem to see that. I really don’t understand the logic behind insisting on playing Rabiot when he’s clearly clueless to how to be a midfielder.

I wonder if AA will ever grow a pair and start thinking about the team’s future and success instead of his big marketing strategies, they’re clearly failing the fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Agnelli wasn’t golf buddies with Pirlo, things might be different. The problem is the coach is mates with the players on the field and those running the club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And brainless.
Once again Giorgio with the most needless foul, after which they almost scored from the free-kick and then they scored from the corner kick which followed after the free-kick.
The match was safely cruising to a 0:0. Atalanta wanted that result too. That's why this episode with Giorgio's brainless foul on Pasalic was so important.
Surprise surprise

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I hope we miss out on CL so the winemaker gets fired otherwise in the long run it will be worse.

Even if we make the CL with this imbecile, we'll get eliminated at group stage so what's the point?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We didnt deserve to lose this as draw would have been the most representing result.
Neither side created anything special except for Morata`s miss when Chiesa stole the ball and Zapata`s header.
The goal was very unlucky but the fact is we are Juventus and we need to win.. We didnt beat Benevento and the likes so we must get points in the big games.
Anyway I really hope Pirlo leaves this summer and we replace him with a competent coach.

Dybala - Either bring someone who could manage him or ship him away for both Juve and Dybala.
Morata - Please dont sign him. Its one thing if you are a midfielder that creates and score but other when you are attacker who`s main goal is to score. He is a very good all around player but not exactly a WC finisher..

Cuad is amazing and with a better coach Chiesa would be twice as good IMO.

Gasp next?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The goal was very unlucky but the fact is we are Juventus and we need to win.. We didnt beat Benevento and the likes so we must get points in the big games.

Morata - Please dont sign him. Its one thing if you are a midfielder that creates and score but other when you are attacker who`s main goal is to score. He is a very good all around player but not exactly a WC finisher..
Is it actually unlucky when you have seen pretty much our entire team turn their back on the ball when a shot is being taken or someone puts a cross in the entire season?
If you turn your back on a shot, that is what you deserve (and AS has been as culpable on this as anyone).

A low on confidence on Morata has an awful first touch that bounces in random directions, doesn’t show for the ball, falls over at any contact and plays with his head down. Not exactly the prototype of a good all round player.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
zero creativity

zero dangerous shot

zero dangereous pass

so many unnecessary passes

slow

predictable

untalented and brainless players

rookie coach

shitty team directors

money lover president

they can't handle this project. with italian managers/managements you can't play good and offensive fluid football. simple as that.

can mourinho play offensive football?

we are like mourinho trying to play offensive football. that's impossible!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im just sad man.... Really, really sad. Its like watching a loved one going through a terrible crisis and you just stand there, watch and cant do anything to help him/her. And you feel sick to your stomach when you watch that person, the sight is horrible, you can just turn around and leave, but you wont, cause you love that persin too damn much.

Oct 23, 2011
Im just sad man.... Really, really sad. Its like watching a loved one going through a terrible crisis and you just stand there, watch and cant do anything to help him/her. And you feel sick to your stomach when you watch that person, the sight is horrible, you can just turn around and leave, but you wont, cause you love that persin too damn much.
Luckily football is very dynamic. A few good decisions and you can turn everything around.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is it actually unlucky when you have seen pretty much our entire team turn their back on the ball when a shot is being taken or someone puts a cross in the entire season?
If you turn your back on a shot, that is what you deserve (and AS has been as culpable on this as anyone).

A low on confidence on Morata has an awful first touch that bounces in random directions, doesn’t show for the ball, falls over at any contact and plays with his head down. Not exactly the prototype of a good all round player.
Of course it was a defensive error by A.Sandro but yes they were lucky to win it and draw would have been a more correct result.
That being said - When you play well you usually win then you draw some and you also lose when playing well (way less than a side that doesnt play well)
When you dont play well it starts more towards the draw and then you have that space for change (forgot how it is called in English).

We play like crap so yes we might draw win or lose but odds arent in our favor.

I hope we do a serious fix this summer as Inter would win again if we dont play at least reasonable.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I missed the match @Lion

I saw the result, it didn't bother me. Three minutes later, I laughed and remembered that there is a process and I have to trust it.
I watched last 2 minutes of first half and u until chiesa got injured. Saw lulu warming up and knew we would lose then. Decided to play playstation instead lmao

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
prolly the 1st match i missed this season. @Lion drove a couple of hundreds of kms, almost bought a nice speaker, met some nice people. i didn't miss pirloventus one bit.

can't wait for this season to end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)