[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Jan-2012) (15 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Great game today, we could have won by a bigger margin. It was extremely frustrating to see Matri keep on missing the chances. I was hoping we are not going to end up with another draw till Lich pops up with the goal. Hope to see Quag leading the attack in the next game instead of Matri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3473089 said:
Bad: Matri, Vucinic, Marchisio injury
Good: Chiellini, Lichsteiner, Pirlo

MoM Chiellini. He won every single tackle/air fight today :tup:
Except of course when he was completely made to look silly when cleanly beaten in first half thus giving away the foul.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The good: Lict, Pirlo, Barza, Giorgio, Gigi, Marrone & 2nd half Vidal
The average: Mirko, De Cegile
The bad: Cheesio, Pepe, Giac
The absolute fucking awful: Matri

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Neither was Matri. Or he was involved, but it rarely ended happily. I swear, a piece of wood has a better first touch than him =/

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Fantastic 2nd half. We have managed to out possess every single team in the first half of the championship. If we can continue to like this & put in the early chances then we will surely win the league. Nice to see that the subs stepped pretty well. We really needed someone who could run at Atalanta & Giacherini did it well exploiting all the clear spaces they left. He opened up the game nicely. Licht gets MOM from me as his goal changed the rhythm of the game to our favour. Chiellini was a rock but had some careless passes. All in all we looked sharp & that's really encouraging especially in January. Positives Chiellini, Vidal, Pirlo (sweet assist to Licht), Licht, Vidal. Absent Vucinic, Marchisio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)