[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Jan-2012) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Tacco is an idol, I love him. JUVENTINO VERO

Guys, in Italy some television programs (Mediaset Premium for example) have ashamed insisted to the presumed penalty not given to Atalanta with the retention of Chiellini to Denis.... and Colantuono, Atalanta Coach, annoyed, said "La Juve ha meritato, e basta" "Juve has merited, stop".... cheers to its correctness
Trying to understand whats being said here..So Atalanta's coach came out in defense of Juve?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Trying to understand whats being said here..So Atalanta's coach came out in defense of Juve?
Yeah. He said he wasn't sure of the PK situation, but Atalanta not getting the PK wasn't the reason Juve won.

“I don’t know, it’s tough in these situations because some referees give the penalty and some don’t. It’s certainly not the reason we lost, though, so let us not grasp at excuses. Juve deserved the three points.”

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
pratically we won with merit and a penalty would have not changed the course of the match he just stated the obvious
mediaset should stop talking about us and start talking more about milan penaltys
allegri said something like that after our match with milan both our goals were with some degree of luck bu he said that we were the better team

chrisss91ita

Jan 20, 2012
yes, the people of the television have tried to throw mud at us, saying that the referee helped us by not giving the penalty, but Colantuono it was dissociated and said that Juventus deserved the victory, made the stop of the polemic

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Great game. Our finishing definitely let us down again, but it didn't hinder us. I have to say, props to DeCeglie. He impressed me the most and would've had a couple assists any other day. Great passing, workrate, smart runs, hustle, and pretty much was flawless except for a couple missed chances but I can't blame him for that. :tup:

Gigi was awesome as always, Barza and Chiello were solid. Looks like we've found or starting CB pair.

Licht was fucking great, great goal. Best RB in the world right now.

Marchisio was horrible but Marrone more than made up for it. He deserves to start next game. If anyone's gonna be our Gerrard, it's this kid. So dynamic, strong, and has great vision to boot.

Loved Pirlo's small touches and passes, it's amazing how he pulls them off. Crazy imagination. Vidal did his job really really well, unlucky on the shot that hit the post. Thank God Pepe got out for once. Props to Giach for scoring but other than that he wasn't that good.

Vucinic was his usual self. Matri got in good positions and got off some good shots but it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully next game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)