[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Jan-2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match?

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
WTF was Peluso doing slapping Licht and Licht took it rather well thought he might of turned into a beast and mauled him or something.
Licht had run into the back of him and fallen down in the peno box while trying to get by him. Thought he was taking a dive I guess? Stephan was on a yellow which is why he didn't react, otherwise they'd still be picking up Peluso's remains with a hoover this morning

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Licht had run into the back of him and fallen down in the peno box while trying to get by him. Thought he was taking a dive I guess? Stephan was on a yellow which is why he didn't react, otherwise they'd still be picking up Peluso's remains with a hoover this morning
:agree:

Shows how much control he has for a angry guy. :heart:

He'll rape him when we are play Atalanta at home.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
While Pirlo and Vucinic are the main reason why we've changed so much (to positive), both were too inconsistent to be named best Juve players at mid season.
Someone else should imo win that prize.

Who do you guys think it is?

For me it's Barzagli. Didn't miss a single second in the 19+1 (serie A+Coppa) matches and he was absolutely brilliant on each one of these 20 matches. Licht and Marchisio would be next in line,Buffon too, while Pepe, Giorgio, Matri and Vidal were also very good.
Actually, with the exception of Bonucci, everyone in the starting XI had a positive first half of the season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
While Pirlo and Vucinic are the main reason why we've changed so much (to positive), both were too inconsistent to be named best Juve players at mid season.

For me it's Barzagli. Didn't miss a single second in the 19+1 (serie A+Coppa) matches and he was absolutely brilliant on each one of these 20 matches. Licht and Marchisio would be next in line,Buffon too, while Pepe, Giorgio, Matri and Vidal were also very good.
Actually, with the exception of Bonucci, everyone in the starting XI had a positive first half of the season.
Yep, for me too.

I'd easily put Vidal as third, though.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
close between barzagli and lichtsteiner imo :)
both had class and consistency written all over them.

btw: i´m hearing pepe out for 2-3 weeks, marchisio for 1 week... so both likely to miss udinese :(
can anyone confirm?

adriano_c

May 26, 2009

Barzagli by a landslide. Followed by Lichtsteiner. The former's has been sublime each and every game while the latter's been playing at consistently high levels.

Everyone else has had significant patches (varying sizes) of poor form at some point.

May 22, 2007
I think individually, Barzagli has been the best, but Lichsteiner has been the most important to the team because we've not had a fullback as good as him in over half a decade.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i'm glad we made like 10 big chances in this game, and we scored. i hope matri will wake up. + for lich, chiello, pirlo for his vision (in fact the whole team was good). nothing much to add cuz you guys covered this up. let's see if we can keep the momentum

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011

Overall: Marchisio.

Consistency: Lichtsteiner (followed closely by Barzagli).
Impact: Pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)