[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Jan-2012) (3 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I don't. We are going to fucking win this.

Fuck Atalanta. Team of cunts.
On a more serious serious note, + rep for Colantuono for his words here. He just accepts the defeat like a man and moves on. Doesnt bitch, doesnt overreact, just admits it. This is called "loosing with dignity". Thank you Colantuono for the fine words.
:agree: it is a breath of fresh air not to have an opposition manager complain about a loss to us and just accept that we are the better team. A tip of the cap is due.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We really score nice goals, rarely scrappy ones. But it is the scrappy ones we need sometimes. Matri was not that bad this game, he just needs a goal to lift his confidence. He pressed well and still provided some great touches.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A solid performance, and a clean sheet. I'm glad to see Chiello back @ CB, and an impressive display by Marrone, in the short span of time he was on the pitch; that pass to Giac for the 2'nd goal was sublime. We are still wasteful in front of goal, and that will cost us at some point in the future. Thankfully, it didn't happen tonight.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I'm loving the look of Marrone! And guancherrini was looking pretty flash in the midfield. Strange subs by conte that we're very effective! Matri needs a goal for confidence. Chip was unlucky but could have done better with other missed chances. I'm loving Chiellini in the centre of defense again by the way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)