[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (6 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Totti risks ban for Nedved kick
Sunday 20 November, 2005
Francesco Totti risks a heavy ban if video evidence is used to punish his petulant kick out at Pavel Nedved during Juve’s victory over Roma.

The Giallorossi captain was caught on camera kicking Nedved in the back of the head as the two lay on the ground following a challenge from the Czech international.

If the Disciplinary Commission views the video evidence and considers it worthy of punishment, then Totti risks a ban of between two and four games.

It is hardly the first time that the Roma man has been involved in this type of incident, as he received a three-match ban during Euro 2004 when he was spotted in footage spitting at Denmark’s Christian Poulsen.

Totti is the most red-carded player in Roma’s Serie A history, having been dismissed eight times in his career.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
OH, do you remember when Roma won 4-0 against us and Totti pointed with is four fingers to our Tudor?

Now we could do that but we are too polite for that and I am happy for it.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
JuveBoy said:
OH, do you remember when Roma won 4-0 against us and Totti pointed with is four fingers to our Tudor?

Now we could do that but we are too polite for that and I am happy for it.
Yeah we are so polite and this is our fingers;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
They have shown the video at the Domenica Sportiva.
And Bruno Conti readly started to whine "There you go, always starting with Totti" "As soon as Totti does something everyone talks about it" "Look, this was certainly penalty for us" bla bla bla...
Can I say I hate him?
And Emerson is too gentleman, not an animal like the others, so they don't listen much to him :irritated

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
isha00 said:
They have shown the video at the Domenica Sportiva.
And Bruno Conti readly started to whine "There you go, always starting with Totti" "As soon as Totti does something everyone talks about it" "Look, this was certainly penalty for us" bla bla bla...
Can I say I hate him?
And Emerson is too gentleman, not an animal like the others, so they don't listen much to him :irritated
"And can I see when Nedved elbows Totti? Nedved was already booked. See? he did it! He did" But Bruno, it was a normal foul! "Yeah, but he did, he did!"
Then
"Yeah, Emerson is a nice guy, I remember his tears when he was injuried. I don't like the fact he's not Totti's 'buddy'. I can't see why!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)