[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (2 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
now i remember why i wrote in the international matches section that wouldnt it be great if totti was injured and missed the world cup and italy went on to win it and just to add insult to injury Dp wore the coveted no 10 and starred

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
;)
Gino Genesio said:
yeah i have found out :(
but there is another show on italia uno

djleli said:
rai do not have the rights to broadcast that show anymore, its on italia uno now at 18.00 with the name of Serie A. Btw its amuch nicer program than 90 minuto that was crap sorry :)
I´ll try to catch it next weekend.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
isha00 said:
Of course, you stopped talking and they won :agree:

Anyway, here we have totti on Neddy's head :yuck:
http://forum.j1897.com/index.php?showtopic=12958
:lol:

Hehehe you rule isha i swear you are the coolest!

do you know that song OHHH BABY it feels nice the music sounds better with you .

embe

ohhh Isha it feels nice the forum is better with you ;)

Forza Ish :weee:

ohhh isha .........:cd: :cool:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Maresca said:
;)
but there is another show on italia uno

I´ll try to catch it next weekend.

uhhhh!!!

i asked my mom if 90min was on rai uno shé looked and shé sayed no, but i tought that 90min was on at 18.10 so my mom looket at rai uno so at that time was serie a on tv and shé dident tell me :frown:

dextrous

Nov 21, 2005
i think capello made the right choices in this match. he shut down roma and that is what matters. ibrahimovic played a good match and so did nedved, they should be starters from here on out.

defense was good and that was not a penalty on thuram. i'm glad we beat those guys because they were over-due for a beating.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
dextrous said:
i think capello made the right choices in this match. he shut down roma and that is what matters. ibrahimovic played a good match and so did nedved, they should be starters from here on out.

defense was good and that was not a penalty on thuram. i'm glad we beat those guys because they were over-due for a beating.

Welcome to the Forums:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)