Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (12 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh wise owl with the big eyes, I do have a job, and I am not a kid.

You are the brainless goof, as you can't accept criticism, and are so delusional and blinded by your infatuation with Ranieri. Assuming we are all kids with no brain and limited footballing knowledge, could you possibly, as an expert enlighten us as to why Ranieri has won squat in his career? He might be good for a club hoping to achieve Europa cup status, but not for Juventus. Go ahead; disagree with this statement as well.

Furthermore, assuming we are kids with no brain cells, what would your response be to the experts, critics, and analysts who have criticized Ranieri? Go ahead, call them amateurs and inexperienced. You are so narrow minded and blinded by your love for this sack of shit, that you refuse to be objective.

Results speak for themselves, and this man has accomplished nothing in his entire career. Not every coach deserves to be one. Have you ever heard of wrong person at the wrong place? You could be working in HR, and know squat about it. That's how the world works. Some people are in places they don't deserve to be, and that is the reality of life. Claudio Ranieri is one of them.

Now go back to your video game world, and create your own perfect utopia; oh, wnd sweet dreams. i hope you wake up with ur sanity intact.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
When Ranieri gets fired its going to feel like winning the Scudetto.
with the other amateurs running this club, dont be too surprised if he (somehow) survives this season, and is here next season as well

I'm starting to believe that any decent coach wouldnt want to work under the imbeciles in charge of this club

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are 3 points ahead of Fiorentina, and 6 ahead of Genoa IIRC.

I don't think 4th place is at risk, but slipping out of 3rd place has become a real possibility :scared:

We have Atalanta, Siena, and Nazio coming up. All 3 teams have absolutley nothing to play for, as Siena are safe from Relegation, Atalanta are 9 points away from the final Europa Cup spot (currently ocupied by Roma), and Lazio will focus all their attention on winning the Coppa, and by the time we play them, they will definitely have nothing to play for. Theoretically, we should win the remaining 3 games (does that mean Ranieri will stay? :scared:); however, I am going to be more conservative and predict a win and 2 draws :shifty: With these 5 points we should be able to secure 3rd spot, as I doubt Fiorentina are going to win their remaining 3 matches and garner the 9 points (in this case, actually 8) necessary to overhaul us.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
We are 3 points ahead of Fiorentina, and 6 ahead of Genoa IIRC.

I don't think 4th place it at risk, but slipping out of 3rd place has become a real possibility :scared:

We have Atalanta, Siena, and Nazio coming up. All 3 teams have absolutley nothing to play for, as Siena are safe from Relegation, Atalanta are 9 points away from the final Europa Cup spot (currently ocupied by Roma), and Lazio will focus all their attention on winning the Coppa, and by the time we play them, they will definitely have nothing to play for. Theoretically, we should win the remaining 3 games (does that mean Ranieri will stay? :scared:); however, I am going to be more conservative and predict a win and 2 draws :shifty: With these 5 points we should be able to secure 3rd spot, as I doubt Fiorentina are going to win their remaining 3 matches and garner the 9 points (in this case, actually 8) necessary to overhaul us.
in Ranieri 's mind, we also have nothing to play for, 3rd or 4th will be the same to him

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
By the moment i realized that our transfer campaign has compromised the enhancement of the quality percentage of our team starters, i realized that this was a wasted year.
One more year bound to win nothing and one more year that we have failed to improve our squad and have hopes that it will become competitive in the future.
I ve always respected Milan and Fiorentina as adversaries for the 2-4 places.

But considering Roma's collapse and Milan's catastrophic start of the season.
I only craved for just one satisfaction! And thats ranking above Milan!
I have seen that some of our players have showed a determination, never seen before at previous matches and i believe that we share the same passion with them.

Yesterday, we really had a chance to make a difference, too bad our coach didnt let us...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I don't understand how he blames me for insults when he struck first blood...
it is sad to see, that you do not even notice anymore, when you insult others and by that i do not mean insults towards me or others that do not share your opinion, but everything (the board) and everyone (players and coach) you do not like or understand.

don't worry about the insults towards me, i take you guys not serious enough to even be bothered by that.

you guys are really not intelligent, because if you was, you would voice your opinion in a more mature way.

a further sign of intelligence would be to see the motives behind peoples actions and to understand why they did what they did. no one says that you have to have the same opinion, but you can at least say "he did this for this reason or another and i disagree" or "i would have done another thing".

if you do not see what ranieri or ancellotti do try to achieve with their tactics and actions, than you are clearly not even smart enough to judge those people.

bashing verbaly everything that you do not understand is childs behaviour.

it is like in the past with george w. bush, you do not need to like him or find his actions reasonable, BUT he is so simple to understand, when you know where he is coming from. so why say "fuck bush" when his motives are totally understandable (from his point of view) and everything is pretty predictable.

but wait, do i demand that you think about something first, before you bash someone ? who am i to do so ?

did you ever think about, what might have happened if ranieri would have used his third sub early and legrottaglie would have gotten his second yellow card ? ah yes, you obviously did not! i am glad there are people that get paid to think about such things and are not that shortsighted.

as if it was the masterplan to bring giovinco everytime we need a goal... that is so fm 2007, but thats another thing

you can answer here or you can save that energy, because i will not further discuss with you people who think you know something about football, before you learn to properly articulate your problems with certain players & staff

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The funny thing is that no one even tries to demolish the argument, that we would have had very hard times with PDC and Giovinco on one flank, but keeps moaning about other things. Do you think that the members protecting one Ranieri's choice should be cheering for other decisions too? Mauro in the first half was pretty bad defensively and we had our problems in the right wing, but luckily for us Grygera was outstanding. Now imagine having two kids against Beckham and Flamini on the other flank. Sure De Ceglie did fine against David, but Marchionni was always there to help him and make the place crowded with no space for englishman, making the job easier. So the choice to start Marco was obviously right.

That said, i saw the moving of Grygera to the left flank as a sign that Giovinco is going to come on, but it indeed turned out to be a major dissapoitment, cuz we would've done better with Sebastian in attack.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
no im pretty sure giovinco using his pace and technique wouldve run rings around a tired and old milan defense. to say its so fm 2007 is plain stupidity. the fact that he didnt use his third sub anyway reitirates the fact that ranieri is a weak coach. we needed a win its that simple and with the right subs that wouldve been possible. by not subbing iaquinta for example for either giovinco or trez changed the game from us being up a player to being equal, as vinny didnt have any run left, and any coach or person with half a brain wouldve noticed that. when a victory is needed you must make risky subs thats a fact he didnt and deserves all the bashing he can get.

so your saying by not making the sub he did the smart thing but when he subs off del piero and giovinco at half time despite giving a better performance than marchionni did last night is correct?

we were a man up an attacking sub wouldve have been correct and thats that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The initial line up with marchionni...i can understand that ranieri was going safe, and ok is not insane cuz milan had everything in this game to demolish us. Ranieri and even us know thatd e celgie lacks the experience to handle all the defence by himself and gio was not the man to cover his back or aid him in defence....

But tto not go for the kill, when milan was down to 10 men , he game and the midfield was open for plays and milan was not going aggresive.....is the kind of mentality we dont want at Juventus.

Ranieri was more worried about not conceding , that about winning.....but well you can say "hey all italina coahes are like that"....well yes..... but not when the obvious choice of going for the win is in your face.

We will never win shit with him. Thats a fact.

PD: Oh and like the guy above me said....... Just forget about the red card for a second.....even a blind man in his house could notice that Iaquinta was TOTALLY OUT OF FUEL...... and Del piero was fresh and lively....

It was just too much risk to take IQ out for a more mobile midfielder to link the ball to DP?. I think not.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
so your saying by not making the sub he did the smart thing
where did i say that ? i just said, that you can see what situation ranieri was trying to avoid. i did understand that he tried it this way, because it is HIS job that is one the table and in such situations people to not play with their future and go gung ho on a team like milan.

but when he subs off del piero and giovinco at half time despite giving a better performance than marchionni did last night is correct?
so you did ever hear that a strong defence does win you championships ?
so could it be, that the great running willingness of marchionni and his more defensive approach be something that is really needed, when you have a defense like ours ?

did you see the impact del piero had yesterday ? yes ? oh, than you must have had binoculars or a magnifier, because he had nearly no impact.

it was ok to bring del piero, but if we had started with trezeguet and alex for instance we would have been way inferior to milan. trezeguet and alex have neither the power nor the speed to bring milans defense under pressure, when we play the high balls we used to play. amauri and iaquinta really gave the milan defense some headaches, because they had something they could not solve with experience ... the physical superior strength to bully them away and win everything in the air. that was a clever chess turn.

we were a man up an attacking sub wouldve have been correct and thats that.
that is only your opinion, i guess there are many coaches that would disagree with the circumstances of yesterday

It was just too much risk to take IQ out for a more mobile midfielder to link the ball to DP?. I think not.
sorry, but that would not have worked in my opinion. if we would have had gio and alex on and no target man we would have been even more pressed into our half, because alex does not hold the position of the lonely striker and even if we had the ball, there would not be a central position where we could play the ball to because alex does roam to much. you did see that situation where DP had the ball and dribbled towards the corner of the penalty box just to have to turn and play the ball backwards because there was no one that was coming forward when we attacked. that was "with" another real striker on the pitch. without one you could easily see that del piero does not have the power nor the pace to go past players that are by themselves past it like favalli or maldini. he can not play the target man nor the main striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)