[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];5406984 said:
want to see bonucci lovers right here, bcause im banned from his thread :rofl: 60m? WHERE TO SIGN, GTFO FROM THE TEAM, BRO
I actually agree with you here, Bonucci was extremely terrible today and he fucked up many attacks. I realy didn't know what the fuck he was doing there.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
They haven't had many positives in the last couple of seasons though so I'd say it's quite understandable to go little overboard with the celebrations.

- - - Updated - - -

No.
I can understand celebrations when my team scores but to celebrate like those clowns did for disallowing the goal is simply retarded

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Better teams not better than Juve, better teams as in teams that are better than the rest.
Still don't see how it matters - the best of the rest are still way below Juve. Anything can happen in one game, especially with Juve having played a CL in mid-week and is tired and needs to refocus a bit too quickly. Losses like the one today you will see happen to the best teams in Europe - that's the ocassional price a team pays for playing in the CL.
Over a long championship, however, the gap between Juve and everyone else will prove to be too big.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bonucci has been poor recently but here is another player to bounce back. At the minute his personal problems seem to have taken some toll over him. He hasn't been the same. But I'd still take bonucci over chiellini. Benatia was OK today and barzagli was fucking beast as always. Well ain't we spoilt at the back. We had Milan in check. The defence wasn't the problem today but like most days, it was the midfield.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Like sitting on a beach watching a Tsunami coming towards the shore and the lady next to you says "isn't this such a lovely relaxing place"
Melodramatic much?

Some on here are so fucking entitled.

Are there problems? Yes. Are they insurmountable? No.

This time last year we were in the bottom half of the table and we still bossed the league and were unlucky in the Champions League, forgive me if I don't panic when we're top of Serie A and have 7 points from nine in the Champions League.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
a formation change would do us a good deal atm, 3-5-2 is messing us up, its not getting the best out of our midfield, 4-3-1-2/4-3-2-1 should really be looked at with seriousness.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Other than our pathetic display today I am so concerned about Dybala.He will be out ,at least,at least 14-20 days minimum.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
How the fuck did we go from one of the best midfields in history to this? Also, in general, why are there so many gay looking people in milan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)