[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (5 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How is winning thanks to a ref mistake good for Serie A exactly?

BTW last time they beat us (10 matches ago lol) was also thanks to ref (a non-existent penalty against Isla) by the same ref.

Yeah, just GREAT for the league... all so dandy.

Fuck Milan!

PS they beat Sassualo in the previous round thanks to another non-existent penalty... it's just awesome for the league, indescribable..
how they won is irrelevant, but they havent won in a while against us and are our biggest rival. thats never good for a league

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

BTW last time they beat us (10 matches ago lol) was also thanks to ref (a non-existent penalty against Isla) by the same ref.

Fuck Milan!

PS they beat Sassualo in the previous round thanks to another non-existent penalty... it's just awesome for the league, indescribable..
Zizinho means its great for the league cause it gives a false feeling of opportunity and succes

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

$#@! Milan!

Not just non existent penalty but Donnaruma made a clear penalty which wasn't given.Notoriously clear.And if the dissalowed goal at Saturday was Milan's goal the whole Italian football community except our fans would cry how referees help us always.
Anyway they will soon wake up and see where they belong at the table.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
easy there, hon, what's with the attitude?

you guys are like horny, unstable bitches after a loss - so much whining and bitching, it's fucking embarrassing.

it's not like one loss will change anything - what, you think freacking Napoli or Roma will win the scudetto now?
No, it's like being cheated on by an ugly girlfriend after you had 5 different relationships with supermodels.

Kinda annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Milan!

:tup:

I hope Serie A goes to trash, even worse than it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

:facepalm2:

- - - Updated - - -

That happens when you sell Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you so hostile?
Stop quoting yourself. It's not normal.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #369
    Stop quoting yourself. It's not normal.
    Again with the hostility. What the hell is wrong with you? Nobody else bitches about my posts but you. I have to quote myself. When I'm right I'm right. :p You know what you are? A sore loser, a loser with no dignity. Accept the defeat and move on. It's not the end of the world.

May 26, 2016
    AC Milan fan talking the most sense in this thread. Everyone needs to relax we could lose our next 3 or 4 games in a row and still win the league and our team IS good enough to go far if not all the eay in the Champions League but in order to go all the way a bit of luck is needed and some great form at the right time, its the same for all of the big clubs regardless or how strong their squads are. We have had a near perfect midfield before and never won it lets just seen how this plays out.
    :tup: :applause:

Finally someone not acting like they have a period over this stupid game

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
    :tup: :applause:

Finally someone not acting like they have a period over this stupid game
    If anyone has been following this forum just a little bit longer than a few weeks, he/she/it would understand what some of us are complaining about.

I assume other clubs fans would also be complaining the exact same thing if they have seen their teams often performing that bad against smaller teams for years even under different coaches.

This isn't the case of minor blip and one off anomaly, but a rather disturbing recurring events that has been running for years.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    We have played better, sure. My biggest dissapointment was the way we reacted after going a goal down - I think the injustice of having our goal dissalowed got to the players somehow.

Having said all of that - in EVERY game we have played in this season (perhaps with the exception of the Inter match which was still by far the worst performance), we have created more opportunities than we have conceded. The fact that we are not playing as well as we can and are still on top of serie A and topping our group in the champions league with many injuries and many players off form is quite an achievement in my view.

I think it doesn't take much for this team to be very good. Higuain and Dybala have to gel better, Mandzukic has to get to somewhere like 80% of his original form, and Pjaca comes and gives us some good options. Also Alves gets to know the system better etc. Marchisio will be a HUGE boost for us on so many levels. Not only does he offer solidity and consistency in his position, but his experience and presence will make quite a difference once he gets back to form.

I think the team is well poised to peak form wise during the business end of the season - i.e March to May.

May 26, 2016
    If anyone has been following this forum just a little bit longer than a few weeks, he/she/it would understand what some of us are complaining about.

I assume other clubs fans would also be complaining the exact same thing if they have seen their teams often performing that bad against smaller teams for years even under different coaches.

This isn't the case of minor blip and one off anomaly, but a rather disturbing recurring events that has been running for years.
    Smaller teams? you can say whatever you want about Milan, and yes, they have sucked a$$ for the last years, but they are not a "small team". Losing 1-0 when they play in their home stadium isn't the end of the world. We played a bad game, and offcourse there are problems that need to be looked at, but its annoying to see fans act all "Barca" because we lose one friggin game! Sometimes it happens, the team under-perform, the chemistry just isn't there. that's life

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Smaller teams? you can say whatever you want about Milan, and yes, they have sucked a$$ for the last years, but they are not a "small team". Losing 1-0 when they play in their home stadium isn't the end of the world. We played a bad game, and offcourse there are problems that need to be looked at, but its annoying to see fans act all "Barca" because we lose on friggin game! Sometimes it happens, the team under-perform, the chemistry just isn't there. that's life
    :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)