[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (16 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hernanes' problem is that he has two feet he can pass and shoot with but not one that could trap a bag of sand. That stalls momentum when constructing attacks, that extra second controlling the ball.
He is our main weakness, despite playing decently lately. As a matter of fact, whoever plays there is our main weakness because no one bar Marchisio has the characteristics for that vital role in our midfield.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Was hoping to find something to cheer up a bit after my grandfather passed away today, me comming home close to when the game started

Saw a bunch of well payed pro's play like absolute shit, and a bunch of gloaters now we both played bad and lost.

Go fuck yourselves, good night
sorry to hear that
If shes with linebreak, you know she cant be that smart
:lol: :lol:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Missed it, how did we do?
Hello mein Furher. We did great. Everyone played well. All Juventus representatives honorably wore the badge. We lost due to luck, cheating, and questionable field properties. Dirty Milan are at it again, but we shall overcome!

Also, Allegri was very smart, absolutely no bad decisions, entirely infallible.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i can not even grasp how a professional football player like khedira has a worse first touch than a sunday league amateur. he received the ball from 5 metres and trying to receive the ball it bounced 2 meters high even above his head level. just pathetic. cuadrado was really the only one on the right side that at least tried something. all the others there were just cluelessly shoving the ball to each other to avoid responsibility.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fucking pieces of shit. The club should fine these bunch of pussy players, especially starting from Dani Alves. Pathetic match against a sorry ass team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)