[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (1 Viewer)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We need to be concentrated and nothing more.Please no shitty performance.Hope for Dybala show down tonight.They will start with high tempo pressing us, so better no Hernanesque errors please.Forza Juve.Lets win this guys .

- - - Updated - - -

The most important match of the season for me against the most disgusting team in the entire world.

I really, really hope for a total humiliation for them.
Actually that team is Inter not Milan.They are close but the first prize always goes to merda.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's been a long time since this fixture has been hyped.
Yeah, I remember how hype the games between Juve vs Milan or singer used to be. Would look forwards to it for weeks. Maybe it's me and I just don't care as much anymore. It feels like it is more than just me tho.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A whole 5 pages for a game against Milan. How far we have come and they have fallen :D

I'd imagine this will be another case of Inter, where they play out of their skins and we fumble around trying to do the bare minimum. Maybe I'll be surprised. But desire counts for a lot in these.

Remember our shit 7th placed teams giving Inter a great game every time, only to lose to Chievo or some shit in the next round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)