[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
If we play to our potential, we could win this fame even with Milan pkaying with 22 players on the field. But the thing is we are not pkaying up to our potential, we have injury problems and we havent solved the weakest position in our mid, DM. Thats why i really dont know what will happen, and every time i get a bad feeling about this team and i feel uncondifent, bad things happen.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't think that we will lose.Anyway,I think that we will play one of those games like against Sassuolo or Cagliari.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kucka's power and hassling is only "stand out" part of their midfield that can trouble us, and thats only for half or so before he tires out. Last time we faced he kept Pogba quiet for a half until we stepped up a gear 2nd half and they were gassed after pressuring like mad men.

They are more confident and play more fluid football under Montella, but their defense is more fragile too, so I defenitely expect us to win. I think a defensive minded Milan would have been more tricky for us, but one that primarly goes attacking? Yeah quality difference will show itself even more in such a scenario IMO. Regardless of how pumped up they are at home. We just need to be switched on and take care of bussiness.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
will be a tough game.
We're dead on our legs at the moment.
This summer we need a great midfielder
Granted our midfield is an issue, but this is still Milan, more confident one, but still weak midfield and overly reliant on Bacca. And how are we dead in our legs? Little up and down with performances in few games, but we have what, 11 games so far this season and only 1 loss, 1 draw? Suffered unnecessarily last game, but all in all very effective season so far, thats despite the weaker midfield so far, so its quite encouraging sign.

And again, even if they will be pumped up making it tougher, this is still just Milan, they litterally havent changed much quality whatsoever since the last 9 times we won them? Except they have a better more offensive but naive coach now, who given them a sense of purpose. But that doesnt account entirely for the quality difference.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Granted our midfield is an issue, but this is still Milan, more confident one, but still weak midfield and overly reliant on Bacca. And how are we dead in our legs? Little up and down with performances in few games, but we have what, 11 games so far this season and only 1 loss, 1 draw? Suffered unnecessarily last game, but all in all very effective season so far, thats despite the weaker midfield so far, so its quite encouraging sign.

And again, even if they will be pumped up making it tougher, this is still just Milan, they litterally havent changed much quality whatsoever since the last 9 times we won them? Except they have a better more offensive but naive coach now, who given them a sense of purpose. But that doesnt account entirely for the quality difference.

:agree: .They will burn in their effort.Time for Dubala-Higuain to step up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Some aren't pleased unless we win EVERY game and by a 4 or 5 goal margin every time.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Palleta is one of the best performing player in the league so far... I hope they play mexes instead, oh wait...

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)