[Serie A. 6th round] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS [24th September, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What is a pizza party and will i be there too?
Make sure you get an invitation...

Pizza Party

You go to the store and buy a large supply of totinos Party Pizzas frozen pizzas and invite all of your friends over. You then invite one attractive female to come join the party. When she arrives make sure the pizzas are already cooked. Lay the female down ontop of a table naked and cover her with the freshly cooked totinos. You and you buddies then eat all of the totinos slowly revelaing the naked female below. Once everyone finishes the pizza you and your friends then all join into one giant bang fest with the female who is now covered in the remnants of the fresh totinos party pizzas
"Hey are you going to be at the pizza party tonight?"

"I bet she knows how to have a good pizza party."

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Pizza Party

You go to the store and buy a large supply of totinos Party Pizzas frozen pizzas and invite all of your friends over. You then invite one attractive female to come join the party. When she arrives make sure the pizzas are already cooked. Lay the female down ontop of a table naked and cover her with the freshly cooked totinos. You and you buddies then eat all of the totinos slowly revelaing the naked female below. Once everyone finishes the pizza you and your friends then all join into one giant bang fest with the female who is now covered in the remnants of the fresh totinos party pizzas

"I bet she knows how to have a good pizza party"
Urban Dictionary? :D

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What is a pizza party and will i be there too?
Need to avoid the kids' dads. I hate talking with casuals about football. Already see the 'Dortmund have better players but Bayern buy the referees' coming in and 'Why won't Löw drop Khedira? He is so old already' . Luckily I excel at making the worst first impression :weee:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Need to avoid the kids' dads. I hate talking with casuals about football. Already see the 'Dortmund have better players but Bayern buy the referees' coming in and 'Why won't Löw drop Khedira? He is so old already' . Luckily I excel at making the worst first impression :weee:
:lol: You can bash Leipzig together :klin:

Take me with you. I love to act like the nice guy with old people around :D

Well...not much acting actually...i'm just sarcastic all the time and the old peeps don't get it :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mandzukic&Higuain?! It would be interesting to see it - not sure its gonna work...
Also thought Allegri wants to start Pjaca

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:lol: You can bash Leipzig together :klin:

Take me with you. I love to act like the nice guy with old people around :D

Well...not much acting actually...i'm just sarcastic all the time and the old peeps don't get it :p
Touche :lol:

I imagine old ppl hate the shit out of your nonconformist look. What if they make you think they don't get your sarcasm but they actually reverse-sarcasm you? :scared: 'I bet you have a nice girlfriend, young man' :klin:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Well, with all respect to Pjaca, Berardi has some interesting numbers to back him up , all in serie A and now he is starting to put them in europe, so we must be very careful in discrediting him, specially after being after him for so long.
Berardi turned us down a couple of times. If it comes down to having him or Pjaca, the choice is clear.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Touche :lol:

I imagine old ppl hate the shit out of your nonconformist look. What if they make you think they don't get your sarcasm but they actually reverse-sarcasm you? :scared: 'I bet you have a nice girlfriend, young man' :klin:
Totally possible they counter sarcasm me :lol:
I love to scare old people with an unexpected Grüß Gott! :D :touched:
They aren't used to it anymore because the new generation lost all it's respect for old people...and the fuck, i'm tattooed and pierced too!...you can almost see how their brain starts to melt because they didn't understand what just happened. The look on their faces - priceless.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Pizza Party

"I bet she knows how to have a good pizza party."

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I got the Urban Dictionary thing at the end, but up until then I was hella confused :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Berardi turned us down a couple of times. If it comes down to having him or Pjaca, the choice is clear.
Well in part we cant blame him. We dont play a formation that suits him and having him and dybala fighting for a place in a do or die battle is silly.

Even if we get mad at it as juve fans, he did what was best for him. He was going to warm the bench or displace dybala but never to play with him. A waste. And lets be real, he was never going to bench dybala, not only because of dybalas talent, but because of formation issues.

If he is brought next year, he must be to use him as a starter. If not, dont even bother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)