[Serie A. 6th round] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS [24th September, 2016] (3 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
we'll play dinamo zagreb 3 days after the palermo match, so i expect some rotation. licht is not on the cl list, he's guaranteed to start the match. palermo play like $#@! this year, probably the weakest side i've seen so far.

neto - licht, barza, bonu, evra (if available) - lemina, hernanes, asamoah - cuadrado, mandzukic, pjaca
I agree.

Normally I'd take an away game vs Palermo with precaution, going nearly full force, because it can be a tough away game.

However, their pitch seems not too small, and mainly, that team is fucking putrid, horrid. It seems a bunch of 20yr old refugees coming from all over the world gathering to play football.

Cuadrado must play, Litch must play.

The one who really needs rest now is Dybala. I'd give a go at 433 too, with Cuadrado-Pjaca.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Looks like Max starting to figure out the line up.
Pjanic not used as DM.
Higuain starting.
Hernanes more usefull than Asa.
:tup:

Next step is switching to a 4 defenders formation...perhaps :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Palermo, what a sad squad, I hope they will be a stable club again.
With Zamparini, lol? They have always been a selection of random foreigners and barely above average Italians. What did they do with the Dybala money? It used to be that Zampa would make a big sale then immediately splash it on the next talent. Their more recent buys seem to be mid-20s with lesser pedigree. I think Zampa is settling for mid table these days.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    Do you guys think Pipita has a realistic chance of winning Ballon d'Or?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    According to Gazzeta:
    3-5-2
    Buffon
    Barza-Bonucci-Rugani
    Licht-Khedira-Hernanes-Pjanic-Sandro
    Mandzukic-Higuain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)