[Serie A. 6th round] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS [24th September, 2016] (6 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I see Bruno Henrique giving our midfield a tough time. Apparently he had a record of winning tackles last season in the brazilian league. Might turn out to be more interesting than anticipated. Chochev has had a decent start apparently so suprised they would put him on the bench.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
According to Gazzeta:
3-5-2
Buffon
Barza-Bonucci-Rugani
Licht-Khedira-Hernanes-Pjanic-Sandro
Mandzukic-Higuain
Mandzukic-Higuain

With the right creativity behind it, that can be a lethal strike partnership. I like that lineup, should be more than enough to despatch of Zamparini's band of mediocre fodder.

Raguno getting more minutes is always nice :baus:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Lol at playing Mandzukic with Higuain.

Allegri's own words: Mandzukic started his career as a second forward/winger, so he can play this position.

He also guaranteed Cuadrado is not starting.

He also said we have to take it slower with Pjaca, because Morata came from Madrid, playing the CL, training with Ronaldo, while Pjaca came from Dynamo (forgetting that it took him ages to play Morata when the guy was screaming for an opportunity).

Pjaca and Cuadrado will have to be VERY pacient. That's when we have to admit how wise Berardi was.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
How wise?

Berardi wanted Europa experience after pushing Sassuolo there. And his starting position isn't guaranteed here. He knew that and we knew that. No biggie.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Allegri's own words: Mandzukic started his career as a second forward/winger, so he can play this position.

He also said we have to take it slower with Pjaca, because Morata came from Madrid, playing the CL, training with Ronaldo, while Pjaca came from Dynamo (forgetting that it took him ages to play Morata when the guy was screaming for an opportunity).

Pjaca and Cuadrado will have to be VERY pacient. That's when we have to admit how wise Berardi was.
dat

How wise?

Berardi wanted Europa experience after pushing Sassuolo there. And his starting position isn't guaranteed here. He knew that and we knew that. No biggie.
Not tottally. Allegri likes him but he would not use him right away, in fact he would most likely take his long time to use him, if at all.

As long as we use 352, players like him and pjaca will have a tough time. Thats the truth. Im not taking shots at the 352 (right now :D), but thats what it is.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Mandzukic with Higuain is a partnership i was waiting to see since the West Ham friendly, it will be interesting to see their chemistry together and i think it will work fine. we will certainly play it this season atleast 4-5 times when Dybala is rested

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
As long as we use 352, players like him and pjaca will have a tough time. Thats the truth. Im not taking shots at the 352 (right now :D), but thats what it is.
Berardi did just fine as RS in a 352 for Sass. In fact i think he'd get plenty of minutes as Dybala rotation player, something we don't have at the moment.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, supposedly Pjaca is that player (at least taking in consideration how allegri subs him). And in case Berardi comes, we will have to do something to make him play.

In fact i dont even want to think about it because its pointless with our current formation.

If Berardi comes, what we do with Pjaca-?.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If Berardi comes, what we do with Pjaca?.
Berardi showed he can succesfully play as SS/RS in a 352, so he clearly is the more finsihed product if we are looking for a dybala sub...

What do with Pjaca? - i'd say we should stop buying wingers if we don't use any :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol thats a problem. Because the dude is a mystery right now, but he seems to have really great potential. Also he costed us 22 mils or so.

It would be a crime to sell him a la coman. I feel he can be way better than the rat-tail.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Berardi can rot at Sassuolo if it comes down to him or Pjaca. I'd love it if he were to come, but come on now.

Either way we could use a wing based formation with Berardi and Pjaca in the future.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Berardi can rot at Sassuolo if it comes down to him or Pjaca. I'd love it if he were to come, but come on now.

Either way we could use a wing based formation with Berardi and Pjaca in the future.
Well, with all respect to Pjaca, Berardi has some interesting numbers to back him up , all in serie A and now he is starting to put them in europe, so we must be very careful in discrediting him, specially after being after him for so long.

I hope Max goes for a 4321 or 3421 as second formation, if not - stop buying young wingers if you have to play them out of position.
Yeh, most likely this.

Unless he is planning some crazy twist for next year (using pjaca and dybs/berardi to flank Higs? .... who im kidding tho).

(Or maybe we can play Ala BArcelona with Pjaca and Berardi flanking a roamer dybala in the middle?). Imagine if we pull a crazy formation like 343.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Imagine if we pull a crazy formation like 343.
343 diamond :klin:
------------------BonBon
------Benatia---------------Chiello
-----------------Marchisio
Cuadrado-----------------------A.Sandro
-------------------Pjanic
-------Dybala----------------Pjaca
------------------Higuain

All them Tuz fancy-pants going crazy :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)