[Serie A. 6th round] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS [24th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ugly win but 3pts are the most important thing.

We are playing like a team that made major changes in the summer, and don't know how each other play. Which is the risk of once again taking away arguably our most important player in the summer.

I'm hoping this is the problem and we will improve as the team starts to gel. My worry is that the midfield just isn't good enough and we are built around having a strong midfield 3.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Yeah. Let's quote a complete loser and mental midget like Charles Barkley who never won an NBA title. Good job making a point there.

Barca, Real, Bayern, United... What do these clubs have in common. Oh, I know. They didn't get relgeated in 2006 by Calciopoli, have a dominant team that was getting better and better gutted, their finances destroyed, their reputation tarnished, etc.

We've spent 10 years getting back to near the financial strength and transfer market capabilities we had pre-calciopoli. The fact you are comparing our last 2 decades to those teams, and saying the difference is mindset is truly laughable. And completely pathetic.

And then you have the nerve to go whine in the Allegri thread to the mods about nonsense being treated like nonsense. :lol:
Farsopoli is vaguely remembered by some newer fans, or they dont grasp the full effect of it and the scale of the conspiracy against this club which continues to this day, ( such as calls by refs in the final vs Bayern) a club who literally was dominating Europe and would have been at Barcelona domination level ten years ago with a fraction of thier investment. The most organized club in the world at the time and most feared, a rival with 1/5 thier budget.. they had to crush the Juve model so they can set up the current god awful one.. Somewhere in farsopoli there's smell of English rat..goes way deeper than us being used to blame it all on merda..mentality? Yeah I guess our mentality did hold us back, but not because it was weak, but strong and dangerous.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Farsopoli is vaguely remembered by some newer fans, or they dont grasp the full effect of it and the scale of the conspiracy against this club which continues to this day, ( such as calls by refs in the final vs Bayern) a club who literally was dominating Europe and would have been at Barcelona domination level ten years ago with a fraction of thier investment. The most organized club in the world at the time and most feared, a rival with 1/5 thier budget.. they had to crush the Juve model so they can set up the current god awful one.. Somewhere in farsopoli there's smell of English rat..goes way deeper than us being used to blame it all on merda..mentality? Yeah I guess our mentality did hold us back, but not because it was weak, but strong and dangerous.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Actually it's core body temperature..its the average temp of the collection of thier redundant protoplasm which makes it body core temperature and not NOCT or normal operating cell temperature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)