[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Two in a row. Max did wrong Pre, During and post game. This might be his worst week here cuz last year our worst started ever was more related to a lot of changes and injuries. Now it's just cuz he can't see his own mistakes

1) Dybala needs to be near the Box, the other Team box not ours
2) Asa needs more time.... In the bench
3) Dybala near the box
4) Pjanic as LCM is way better than as DM
5) Dybala in attack not MF
6) Use AS with DA or JGC at the same time
7) Dybala closer to the Goal
8) Benatia should be a starter
9) Dybala as a real SS

Ahhh and Dybala in attack

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe you won't post lols when you realize that "Folza Inda" fuck us hard yesterday.Maybe you don't realize that yet? Of course it's not the end of the world ,it's the beginning of the campaign,but "Inda"?It's not a matter if we are gonna win the scudetto. Defeats happen and are a normal thing but hurts a lot against the most hated club in the world,"Inda".Yes, that pathetic team that lost to Hapoel at midweek 2-0 and beat Pescara at a stoppage time with a handball of Icardi..When we played with a zero effort,zero creativity and stupid coach decisions ,when Pjanic played as a regista ,with mighty Asamoah on field,without our best striker who was rested for two very important games to be fielded against mighty Cagliari .When every corner kick is almost a conceded goal,when Icardi scores against us whenever he want's.Seems you liked that.So put as much lols as you want alongside with other" experts" here I can't care less.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Asa and Allegri taking the cake. Rightly so.
still, if you only read gds you may think the score was 18-1. we were leading, higuain hit the crossbar, we had the better opportunities during the 1st half, we were pressing to equalize. merda played better during most of the 2nd half, but a draw would not have been an unfair result either.

icardi 8,5? :lol: like he scored a hattrick. melo 6? :lol: give me a break, his only contribution was some fouls and his disgusting celebration.

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm.. just shat+thinking..

buffon
cuadrado-bonucci-chiellini-sandro
kheidra-lmenia-pjanic
pjaca-higuain-dybala
4-3-3 might be the way to go, but dybala is not a winger. until higuain hits form:

buffon - alves, bonu, benatia, sandy - sami, lemina, pjanic - cuadrado, dybala, pjaca

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
still, if you only read gds you may think the score was 18-1. we were leading, higuain hit the crossbar, we had the better opportunities during the 1st half, we were pressing to equalize. merda played better during most of the 2nd half, but a draw would not have been an unfair result either.

icardi 8,5? :lol: like he scored a hattrick. melo 6? :lol: give me a break, his only contribution was some fouls and his disgusting celebration.

- - - Updated - - -

4-3-3 might be the way to go, but dybala is not a winger. until higuain hits form:

buffon - alves, bonu, benatia, sandy - sami, lemina, pjanic - cuadrado, dybala, pjaca
Higuain scored 3 goals in like 120 min of Seria A football. He is on form. Just need to start playing instead of fucking Mandzu.
Dybala needs a rest. Play Cuadrado and Pjaca as wingers behind Higuain. Lemina as DM, and Pjanic + Khedira as btb, Pjanic with the more free role of the two.
Let go of the handbreak, and show some fucking will and aggression and we will be fin.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Post number 407

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Seems we were bombed by reality again, which I also predicted. We are so easy to read it's becoming laughable.

We have so much firepower and offensive quality it's just sad to see this cynical approach and defensive football. Wake up Max..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh that Icardi score Is bollocks. 6.5 or 7 max.
But asas and max were spot on.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Maybe you won't post lols when you realize that "Folza Inda" fuck us hard yesterday.Maybe you don't realize that yet? Of course it's not the end of the world ,it's the beginning of the campaign,but "Inda"?It's not a matter if we are gonna win the scudetto. Defeats happen and are a normal thing but hurts a lot against the most hated club in the world,"Inda".Yes, that pathetic team that lost to Hapoel at midweek 2-0 and beat Pescara at a stoppage time with a handball of Icardi..When we played with a zero effort,zero creativity and stupid coach decisions ,when Pjanic played as a regista ,with mighty Asamoah on field,without our best striker who was rested for two very important games to be fielded against mighty Cagliari .When every corner kick is almost a conceded goal,when Icardi scores against us whenever he want's.Seems you liked that.So put as much lols as you want alongside with other" experts" here I can't care less.
youre completely right bro. its a disgrace and they dont deserve us to watch them, hopefully no Juve fans will be at the Maksimir. you should send me that ticket of yours, im gonna burn it and post it on youtube

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
youre completely right bro. its a disgrace and they dont deserve us to watch them, hopefully no Juve fans will be at the Maksimir. you should send me that ticket of yours, im gonna burn it and post it on youtube
No ,it's a waste to burn it .I can give it to you for free .It cost me 40 eur ,although they sell only for 3 matches -120 eur ,I manage to get one for our game only even before the regular selling started ,but for a prominent fan as yourself , you can watch us for free against mighty Dinamo and be a witness of a magical tactical decisions of fielding defensive players as Asamoah,Evra,benching Higuain and Pjanic in order to achieve a hard fought draw which will be a real success against that team of champions.Meanwhile merda will beat us because of our tactical decisions an, Perisic with the goals against us is already of a Bale Level and Icardi is Suarez.He scores for fun against us.A loss to "Inda" is to be covered with a draw against Dinamo.Equal importance and equal quality teams....."Inda" what a mighty team.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)