[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Inter lost to my home town team :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really Inter???at San siro vs Hapoel BeerSheva???? fucking losers.
They should beat them even with their reserves,and yesterday they probably thought it would be a walk in the park,and got embarrassed on their home turf by the Israeli champions LOL!! :rofl:

People in shock here :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is this match a late Sunday evening match?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 18.00 CET I just checked

WORST

TIME

EVER

This will make @Lion happy

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Inter lost to my home town team :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really Inter???at San siro vs Hapoel BeerSheva???? $#@!ing losers.
They should beat them even with their reserves,and yesterday they probably thought it would be a walk in the park,and got embarrassed on their home turf by the Israeli champions LOL!! :rofl:

People in shock here :D
And I watched the whole game.Your home team totally outplayed them.Must admit that Inter don't play with strongest team.At least Icardi enter something like 20 minute before the end .But merda played as a shit.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
And I watched the whole game.Your home team totally outplayed them.Must admit that Inter don't play with strongest team.At least Icardi enter something like 20 minute before the end .But merda played as a shit.
Yeah they missed Perisic,Joao Mario and started with Banega,Candreva and Icardi on the bench.
But common the gaps between the teams are undescriable,it's Inter from the top4 in Serie a against an Israeli team with a budget of 40M dollar lol :D
They should have beaten them even with reserves,but they came out with the wrong mindset,and even when introduced Icardi,Banega and Candreva it didn't help them.
They were a total mess.

Hopefully we will make them suffer even more on sunday evening.

Forza Juve!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)