[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
De Boer is a continental coach. This will be interesting. Expecting him to attack us down the flanks, double up around our wingbacks, trying to take advantage over our width. Possibly he has taken note that if a team isolates our strikers, shuts down our wingbacks, and let Chiellini\Barza\Bonucci do the playmaking (lol) the team will be fine in defence.

I'd not be surprised to be nuked by another reality bomb come this weekend

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    Forgot to name the thread Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS. :facepalm2: Maybe a mod can do it.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Perisic is a doubt for this one.

Anyway,we really need a good show here and crush those merdas :inter:

Hopefully no fuckups and Pjanic with Sandro will both start this.
    Forza Juve!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Smashing Inter with 3-5-2 might do more harm than good.
    :tup:

Please no more of this. I was so happy when allegri finally ditched it 2 seasons ago....and slowly but surely this god damned conte formation is coming back to stay.

Its just too frusttrating to bear. Wtf is going on in Max`s head?-

I was looking forward to this game, but after playing in CL this feels worthless.

Either way let's crush them.

And even more frustrating that allgri feels this game is more important than the sevilla one.

The board goes and waste like gazillion dollars for him to win the CL and he is still hiding behind his serie A wins. WTF man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)