[Serie A, 38th round] Juventus 5-0 Sampdoria [14th May, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5258732 said:
Who gives a shit about your roots, you are living in the country where 1% of population watch soccer, and even less play soccer
I have lived here less than two years so basically almost my entire life was based in a country where everyone watches football all the time and it is the number one sport.

Stop trying... that point won't stick :D Even if it did and I was from bloody Luxembourg, it is still a very bad argument to evaluate an analysis on the basis of where the person who made it is from. Brazilians would be the highest authority on football if that kind of argument made any sense.

Mar 9, 2006
I have lived here less than two years so basically almost my entire life was based in a country where everyone watches football all the time and it is the number one sport.

Stop trying... that point won't stick :D Even if it did and I was from bloody Luxembourg, it is still a very bad argument to evaluate an analysis on the basis of where the person who made it is from. Brazilians would be the highest authority on football if that kind of argument made any sense.
name country

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5258767 said:
:disagree: pretty average i'd say
Okay, you got me there. But, you can't deny that an Egyptian knows his sh!t when he's talking about football. Although I don't agree with Hist's view on footballing matters most of the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)