[Serie A, 38th round] Juventus 5-0 Sampdoria [14th May, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2016
It would be nice to win this game, but I think the Cup Final is more important. So I'd use this game as a trial match. Those players that need a game to get fit, play them; those that need a rest to recharge their batteries or recover from a niggle, rest them ................. Work out what team you want to field against Milan, and select the team for this game accordingly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It would be nice to win this game, but I think the Cup Final is more important. So I'd use this game as a trial match. Those players that need a game to get fit, play them; those that need a rest to recharge their batteries or recover from a niggle, rest them ................. Work out what team you want to field against Milan, and select the team for this game accordingly.
'You think' ? :tongue:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Hey can anybody confirm if we get presented the trophy at this game? Been trying to get tickets for me and a friend so if anybody could help me out with the premium membership that would be the worst signing since the away goals count or will Cuadrado stay or return to Madrid?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hope we'll get to wear the new jersey for this match.

A whole season next year won't be enough.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
New jersey would make the game way more interesting.

The starters and Neto should start in this one so that they don't lose match sharpness before the CI final.

With Bonucci suspended vs Milan, wonder if Barzagli will sweep or if Max will play a back-four. Guessing it'll be the former.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There will be no celebratory bus parade after the match vs Sampdoria.
Only Scudetto festivities on the pitch. #GdS

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Andrea Agnelli & John Elkann will tonight host the Juve players & staff at Villa Agnelli. #ScudettoDinner

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Good. Season still isn't over and the players need to be mentally ready for the final against Meeeeelaaaahn.

The bus-top parade can wait a week or two.
I agree.
But correct me if I'm wrong, we did have a bus celebration before Coppa final vs Lazio last season, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)