[Serie A, 37th round] Hellas Verona 2-1 Juventus [8th May, 2016] (8 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
In the first half it was quite clear.

Every clear foul against juve, he whistled and if appropriate, carded.
All small fouls for verone, he called in their favor, all the small things.

Then came the insane penalty

Second half, as soon as most of verona was carded, he stopped giving out clear second yellows

however, when it came to sandro, he didnt hesitate. What an poor ref
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Hellas played like this half of their matches, they would've avoided relegation long, long ago. Spirited performance. Our lads played well most of the time and were unlucky not to get a point out of this.

ui reallydont know how they got relegated to be honest.

The only explanation was the amount of games toni missed because of injury... but i have seen more rubbish teams in the low table than them

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Terrible performance was similar to losing at Parma last season.

A. Sandro, Cuadrado and Sturaro were pretty poor. Lemina had some decent plays but wasn't good enough.

Thought Rugani did well and Zaza had some good movement which wasn't always picked up.

I was quite impressed by their 'keeper. He was commanding on all crosses and made a very good save from Zaza.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
what is a loss

how do you react
a loss is shitty loss. Don't understand those not caring! Even if we already won scudetto we messed up out awesome comeback.
And those retarded fans of milan,inter and blabla all shit of the universe are laughing but ye GUYS WHO CARES IF WE LOST!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not blaming the ref for this result. He gave a nonexistant penalty, but we had more then enough chances to turn that around, this was not a top of the table clash.

Its just that its just so damn irritating and pathetic to have a peasant in black like this ref commanding the game

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
a loss is shitty loss. Don't understand those not caring! Even if we already won scudetto we messed up out awesome comeback.
And those retarded fans of milan,inter and blabla all shit of the universe are laughing but ye GUYS WHO CARES IF WE LOST!
Lol wat

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ref was terrible,even if you ignore the penalty, red card and non-booking tactical fouls/shirt pulls against us, he didn't know how to play advantage.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Garbage display, no will and passion whatsoever, lol.

Tbh I'm really beginning to dislike Sturaro. He's just so poor on the ball it disgusts me. Asamoah looked shit too and that meant we had no midfield, only Lemina showed up. No point in losing seep over this garbage game but it really shows we have no depth in midfield or it's just overrated.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
In the first half it was quite clear.

Every clear foul against juve, he whistled and if appropriate, carded.
All small fouls for verone, he called in their favor, all the small things.

Then came the insane penalty

Second half, as soon as most of verona was carded, he stopped giving out clear second yellows

however, when it came to sandro, he didnt hesitate. What an poor ref
The kid is from napoli. Will not get his watch stolen when he goes there, he will get a pay raise and ref the Coppa Italia Final. I mean, meelan must get in Europe. :numnum:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Garbage display, no will and passion whatsoever, lol.

Tbh I'm really beginning to dislike Sturaro. He's just so poor on the ball it disgusts me. Asamoah looked $#@! too and that meant we had no midfield, only Lemina showed up. No point in losing seep over this garbage game but it really shows we have no depth in midfield or it's just overrated.
He has been pretty poor on every opportunity in 2016 other than Bayern at home. He does seem like a guy who needs a run of games to get going but his limited ability on the ball is worrying.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He has been pretty poor on every opportunity in 2016 other than Bayern at home. He does seem like a guy who needs a run of games to get going but his limited ability on the ball is worrying.
He is a good role player, he is handy because he is a warrior and fights all day. When the team is so relaxed he is going to look awful, as you saw today. He is and will be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)