[Serie A, 37th round] Hellas Verona 2-1 Juventus [8th May, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Marchisio, Pogba are worldclass. Khedira is pretty much topclass when he's there. Lemina can become topclass/worldclass.

We could add one versatile player, but it wont be a WC one. But probably a high potential or khedira case

- - - Updated - - -

we sucked because we had key players and leaders leaving, while having injuries all over and it took a while to get going. Also Pogba was dogshit, Dybala was new, etc.

Do take in accound the significant potential of lemina. We need only 1 addition.
Imo it will be at least 1 GREAT midfielder.
Pjanic/Andre Gomes/Matic/Kovacic those are the names being thrown around,and for a reason i think.
Won't be some freebie.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Garbage display, no will and passion whatsoever, lol.

Tbh I'm really beginning to dislike Sturaro. He's just so poor on the ball it disgusts me. Asamoah looked $#@! too and that meant we had no midfield, only Lemina showed up. No point in losing seep over this garbage game but it really shows we have no depth in midfield or it's just overrated.
yeh,

no bench depth on midfield. We should seriously sell some fodder and buy quality there

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rugani was awesome. That's all I got out of this shameful game. I just finished watching it because I got out of work late /drinks with colleagues, expecting a nice and tidy win. It's bizzare, the idea of us losing is so alien to me. How quickly things change.

FYI Dybala was very poor in this game, besides the wing back's and the incredibly subpar Sturaro.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Cuadrado was the one who frustrated me the most this match.. He either lost the ball or passed it to someone so badly that other player lost it immediately..

Also: this match shows how extremely important our midfield is.. No pogba, no khedira and no Marchisio: strikers couldn't do Shit and defence conceded twice...

Imo we need another WC MC..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love how people are reading so much into this loss and the performance.

We've won the Scudetto. The players have mentally checked out in the league, and we were also battling a never-ending injury AND suspension crisis at the moment. A loss like this will serve us well for the upcoming final against Bilan.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Coulnt care less about the results of Serie A games since securing the title and I dont understand fans who do.

All that matters is Coppa.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Coulnt care less about the results of Serie A games since securing the title and I dont understand fans who do.

All that matters is Coppa.
But.. But.. Destructive criticism is necessary in a pointless match. :rolleyes:

Rugani was solid in his performance.
Dybala was trying too hard to dribble where he shouldn't have been.
Sandro could've done more on the left.
Poor Neto had to defend Juve B's net :howler: But still has lots to learn.
Zaza's dedication to defend when off the ball is nice, but he needs to learn when it's best not to take a risky tackle, especially as a striker.
Defense could've been tighter.
Cuadrado sometimes complicates things for himself. Sometimes less is more.
Lemina had great physical dominance on the field (as he does time and time again)
Sturaro was unfortunately not offering much.
Asamoah clearly needs more time to shine that rusty play of his.
Chiellini is back!

All in all:
a) ITS A FKN pointless game. Therefore not worth going into panic mode.
b) Midfield obviously looked stale with 2 subs & Fresh-off-injury Asamoah there.
c) This proves why we can't sell Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)