[Serie A, 35th round] JUVENTUS 1-1 Torino [6th May, 2017] (1 Viewer)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Khedira will play, had enough rest since Friday. Asa and Licht should also start, maybe one of Benatia/Rugani, though id like to see both. Cuadrado rested vs Monaco so should play too, now its Mandzukics time so we might see Sturaro. Dybala-Higuain upfront is a given. Now who starts next to Khedira is a tough one. Marchisio wont for sure i guess, if we go by Allegris comments that he will only play once a week, so its between Lemina, Rincon and Pjanic. Hopefully Mandragora gets playing time again, and would be nice to see Mattiello too

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Khedira will play, had enough rest since Friday. Asa and Licht should also start, maybe one of Benatia/Rugani, though id like to see both. Cuadrado rested vs Monaco so should play too, now its Mandzukics time so we might see Sturaro. Dybala-Higuain upfront is a given. Now who starts next to Khedira is a tough one. Marchisio wont for sure i guess, if we go by Allegris comments that he will only play once a week, so its between Lemina, Rincon and Pjanic. Hopefully Mandragora gets playing time again, and would be nice to see Mattiello too
Rugani is out for the rest of the season it seems.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I say we win this game, wrap up the title, and then play our B team in all the remaining Serie A fixtures. The Champions League has to be the priority after this fixture. Keeping our players healthy, fresh, and injury free is the key.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Kean has been recalled from the U17 NT (where he scored against Croatia and was gonna play against Spain) to be in the squad for the derby.

I hope he at least plays some minutes, otherwise its a pretty messed up move.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kean has been recalled from the U17 NT (where he scored against Croatia and was gonna play against Spain) to be in the squad for the derby.

would be funny if he has to miss the Spain game because of this and then doesent play

lol

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

He's not in the squad list just released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)