[Serie A, 35th round] JUVENTUS 1-1 Torino [6th May, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You know they will go to destroy.

Its just to tempting to not to...knowing they can fuck up Juventus where they need it and feel it the most; the CL.

Lemina, mandragora, Neto, ElGeneral, Asamoah and Lichteiner to guide us.

Marchisio to start and also Moist keen booty

Buy on AliExpress.com

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
You know they will go to destroy.

Its just to tempting to not to...knowing they can $#@! up Juventus where they need it and feel it the most; the CL.

Lemina, mandragora, Neto, ElGeneral, Asamoah and Lichteiner to guide us.

Marchisio to start and also Moist keen booty
You know, half serie a could just do that to us, and any long time fans know this is not a delusion or paranoia, such danger is real and another in a long list of everything that are disgusting about serie a for us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
that celebration tho :sergio: makes me wanna puke after Pogba.
watched the youtube - The Italian GK is horrible! he saved the FK only to turn it to the other corner (saved by the defender)..
Kean missed a sitter but he did score a very nice goal - this guy has a great future ahead of him!
Kean looks like he is their big brother playing with kids - He is by far more physical than them..
P.S He only turned 17 on Feb...

- - - Updated - - -

We could even secure the Scudetto a day after this game, if Roma drop points against Milan.
It will probably happen as well but honestly I just want an injury free game - the result is less important as we will win the scudetto eventually if not this game then it will be the next one and if not the next it will be the one after the next one...
We cant afford injuries going to face Real (and would like a full squad for Monaco as they are very dangerous)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Last spring I went to the Derby in Stadio Olimpico and those fuckers of fans raised a banner with the word "Danke" to say thank you to Bayern, because we just got out in Cl before. We crashed them 4:1 with Pogba, red carted Khedira and Morata twice.

This year i will see the Derby again on a place near the guest sector.:rock: I'm curious what this bunch of fuckers have to say now.

:flag3::scarf::theflag::mark::flag4::bigscarf::flag2::ultra::flag1:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
nice find :baus: we need a smiley of that guy

- - - Updated - - -

kean is fit, played for the u17 azzurri the other day, and even scored the winner

and what a nice goal it was. from 2:24:
:tup: so Max is Kean's time

- - - Updated - - -

that celebration tho :sergio: makes me wanna puke after Pogba.
Well there is a common figure between them

_20131001_MAS_DEPORTE_D_54390276485_1_0_2461975622-kP5-U4147579924PcC-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

And Ballo too... I just figure out, Fat Bastard like to screw Black Guys cuz for instance he didn't do anything wrong with

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf1mmZf_n1zUb01glaJxPozX-jriy8zcq1oLHc7z6tyNr0Nq2B.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)