[Serie A, 34th round] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [28th April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I hope we field our strongest line-up. We have more than enough time to recover (there are 5 days between this game and the Monaco one).

I believe that this game is crucial for the Scudetto, firstly because we can put pressure on Roma who play Lazio on Sunday, and secondly because we will definitely rest a lot of our starters in a game against Torino.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

guida, the guy from napoli is our ref for the atalanta match. he said he "didn't feel like" awarding a penalty for juve a couple of years ago in the dying minutes of our match against genoa.

i have to say i still consider him one of the best refs. when i saw him officiating a match, he's been pretty consistent ever since that incident.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I hope we field our strongest line-up. We have more than enough time to recover (there are 5 days between this game and the Monaco one).

I believe that this game is crucial for the Scudetto, firstly because we can put pressure on Roma who play Lazio on Sunday, and secondly because we will definitely rest a lot of our starters in a game against Torino.
This game isnt crucial, the Scudetto is won already

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
It'll be the full team, Allegri said it in his press conference: http://www.football-italia.net/101733/‘rugani-out-atalanta’

“The four in defence tomorrow are Dani Alves, [Giorgio] Chiellini, [Leonardo] Bonucci and Alex Sandro. And [Gigi] Buffon will return in goal.

“The usual four [Gonzalo Higuain, Juan Cuadrado, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic] will be up-front.

“[Sami] Khedira will be play because he’s suspended for Monaco and Pjanic too because he rested against Genoa.
So: Buffon; Dani Alves, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Unless Max is bluffing.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
RAMI¹⁰;5505374 said:
Not according to Max.
Do you want him to say we dont care about this one and are focusing on CL? We arent Monaco :D

But my point is, the Scudetto is won, so winning this game is far from crucial

- - - Updated - - -

It'll be the full team, Allegri said it in his press conference: http://www.football-italia.net/101733/‘rugani-out-atalanta’

So: Buffon; Dani Alves, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Unless Max is bluffing.
True most likely, with early subs hopefully

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I got to say it's pretty ridiculous when you really think about it. Six straight scudetti. Where the fuck is everyone else?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
+ en route we sold a complete squad like this:

storari - caceres, ogbonna, lucio - vidal, pirlo, pogba - vucinic - tevez, matri, morata

bench: coman, sörensen, quagliarella, pereyra, isla, zaza, hernanes, peluso, giaccherini

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Hi guys, I will be in Sofia (Bulgaria) tomorrow evening: anyone who knows where I could catch the game in a bar downtown? Any Bulgarian posters?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
RAMI¹⁰;5505663 said:
Well, guess what? He's starting his strongest XI :D
hes only starting Khedira because he wont play in CL though :p

and the next game is in 5 days, enough time for the starters to recover. make some early subs and we should be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)