[Serie A, 34th round] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [28th April, 2017] (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But they won't play better just because they wait 10 days til their next game?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Especially our attackers. Terrible idea to sit them for 10 days right before the biggest match of the season. We could sub a couple of them early if it's a tough game, but they should all play some minutes just to keep sharp.

He also says Alves and Sandro which would terrible as they didn't play against Genoa and it would make it two full weeks between matches for them.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

No guarantees that it will make them play better but they will be fresher and no injuries.

Especially our attackers. Terrible idea to sit them for 10 days right before the biggest match of the season. We could sub a couple of them early if it's a tough game, but they should all play some minutes just to keep sharp.

He also says Alves and Sandro which would terrible as they didn't play against Genoa and it would make it two full weeks between matches for them.
I am aware that it may not be logical. I am that desperate.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't know.. Higuain has played virtually nonstop, Mandzukic also and Dybala is a bit injury prone.

I'd really think about resting one or two of these guys.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
well its not like Higuain and Dybala are running their asses off the entire game. lately we play at 30% in these Seria A games, we score few goals early and then play a casual jogging/walking around game. i dont think Mandzukic, Higuain and Dybala are exhausted, but id still rest Mario and sub out the other 2 in the 2nd half

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We're three games away for winning Champions League. Even if we lose to Atalanta we have a lot of chances to make it up. And it's feckin Roma we're talking about we can lose all game and yet they won't win it. Napoli already gave up.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
We are also 3 games away from winning the league.. We can actually win it in Rome with a win or a draw :D

If both us and Roma win the 2 games prior..

Tough decisions.. If we want to rest players do we rest them Vs atalanta or torino?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We should play this game with our strongest XI.Up to the moment when we take a healthy lead ,2-0 maybe.Than we should take out first Dybala and Mandzukic and Sandro.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I honestly don't understand why Moist Booty Kean is not playing these days. We are in a conjested moment. We should let him play some goals, hopefully score some fancy goals. Then, we should get Cuad and Alves to teach him to dance for isntagram.

Next thing you know, he is going to Man City for 140 million.

I SMELL MONEYYYYY

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #36
    Despite we're having a match of the season after Atalanta, resting some players and Atalanta having a season of their lives, I just can't see us losing this one. Stat fact: We won 10 matches in a row against them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)