[Serie A, 34th round] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [28th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we win this and Roma draw against Lazio we can end it vs Torino
If we win this and Roma win against Lazio we will have to end it vs Roma

- - - Updated - - -

A win with minimum effort would be great in all of the next 3 Serie A matches: Atalanta, Torino, Roma.
Fixed!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
:xfinger: wanna celebrate this fucking scudetto when i'm in Torino. Would be great.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I honestly don't understand why Moist Booty Kean is not playing these days. We are in a conjested moment. We should let him play some goals, hopefully score some fancy goals. Then, we should get Cuad and Alves to teach him to dance for isntagram.

Next thing you know, he is going to Man City for 140 million.

I SMELL MONEYYYYY
He needs to sign the contract first. No contract, no play.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed!
Not sure i want to win the scudetto 3 days before a CL semifinal return leg

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We will win the scudetto before Roma game.
If we win the scudetto before Roma, I think Roma will give the fight of their lives against us if "there is something on the line" or there isnt
as for us... Lets say we will be more relaxed than going against Roma with fire in their eyes

Remember this - If we win before Roma we are going to be very relaxed so its either will go to a defeat or we score on our opportunities

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well look who has his priorities straight.
Resting for the match against PSG is obvious, especially considering we don't have a mid-week match this week. It's a pointless domestic cup SF, with Monaco having to play at PSG tomorrow, home to Toulouse on Saturday in a league where they are just a whisker ahead of PSG, and then home to us on Wednesday in a CL SF.

He'd have to be crazy to play his starting XI in the most irrelevant competition with the two upcoming matches.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If we win the scudetto before Roma, I think Roma will give the fight of their lives against us if "there is something on the line" or there isnt
as for us... Lets say we will be more relaxed than going against Roma with fire in their eyes

Remember this - If we win before Roma we are going to be very relaxed so its either will go to a defeat or we score on our opportunities
We will be so relaxed that we won't give a shit what kind of display we will give and they will think that is the game for their lives.Even in that circumstances we won't lose that game against the bitches.

- - - Updated - - -

id love to win the scudetto vs roma just to see monggolan's face
It's nothing beautiful to be seen actually.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We will be so relaxed that we won't give a $#@! what kind of display we will give and they will think that is the game for their lives.Even in that circumstances we won't lose that game against the bitches.

- - - Updated - - -

It's nothing beautiful to be seen actually.
Best case scenerio: Win the serie A before Roma game. Play all reserves and youth team against them, and still win it via a Naingolan's own goal.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I wouldnt mind giving 3 points to Atalanta. We can rest our best players and we make sure Milan teams don't get near to 5thplace. Roma most likely will drop points. UCL is our main objective this season.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We should start the game without some of our starters like Higuain and Manzukic then bring them on around the 60th. That way they can retain match sharpness while also getting rest

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)