[Serie A, 32nd round] AC Milan 1-2 Juventus [9th April, 2016] (33 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
suma

- - - Updated - - -

ALEXONEEEEEEEEEEE

DAI RAGAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

- - - Updated - - -

he's insulting us for chanting chi non salta rossonero è :lol:

Jan 5, 2007
I am happy for our win yesterday, but am getting really irritated about all thia fucking refa complain and juve luck.

I never hear that when we were fighting for the sixth or fifth spot five years ago.

All what i heard now,how lucky juve is with every buffon super save, and ofc the refs subject has to come when pogba score and every channel said that its not a correct goal.

Apr 9, 2015
Gazzetta ratings:
Juventus:
Milan:​
- Buffon 8.5
Donnarumma 6.5​
- Barzagli 6.5
Abate 5.5​
- Bonucci 6
Alex 6.5​
- Rugani 6
Romagnoli 5​
- Lichtsteiner 6
Antonelli 6​
- Pogba 7.5
Honda 5.5​
- Marchisio 6
Kucka 6.5​
- Asamoah 5.5
Montolivo 6.5​
- Alex Sandro 5.5
Bonaventura 5​
- Mandzukic 7
Bacca 4.5​
- Morata 7
Balotelli 6​

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Gazzetta ratings:
Juventus:
Milan:​
- Buffon 8.5
Donnarumma 6.5​
- Barzagli 6.5
Abate 5.5​
- Bonucci 6
Alex 6.5​
- Rugani 6
Romagnoli 5​
- Lichtsteiner 6
Antonelli 6​
- Pogba 7.5
Honda 5.5​
- Marchisio 6
Kucka 6.5​
- Asamoah 5.5
Montolivo 6.5​
- Alex Sandro 5.5
Bonaventura 5​
- Mandzukic 7
Bacca 4.5​
- Morata 7
Balotelli 6​
Those rating are wrong.

Milan was better trough most of the game, and needed a buffon to not win the game. Balotelli played better then both Mandzukic and Morata.

Pogba and Buffon deserve the highest ratings, but aside that, milan players should have had a higher rating then ours

- - - Updated - - -

This is the way i see it. 11 milan players were better then 9 juventus players, but the other two were better then everyone else and decided the game

Jun 6, 2015
No.They claim that Pogba allegedly pushed Abate prior his goal and ,up to those retards was a foul.No way.No touch of Pogba,
This is the reason why Premier league is way more followed nowadays compared to Serie A. No one wants to listen to these constant cries about decisions and conspiracies. Last week when Leicester won against Southampton Wes Morgan scored the winner in a situation where there was a much clearer push than Pogbas on Abate and nobody made big fuss about it.

As long as we have human referees there will be mistakes and even with a perfect ref there are so many rules that are open to interpretation that someone will always disagree. I don't see any foul on Abate in that corner kick and even if there was one it was so small that there is no way someone can feel hard done by it.

- - - Updated - - -

Those rating are wrong.

Milan was better trough most of the game, and needed a buffon to not win the game. Balotelli played better then both Mandzukic and Morata.

Pogba and Buffon deserve the highest ratings, but aside that, milan players should have had a higher rating then ours

- - - Updated - - -

This is the way i see it. 11 milan players were better then 9 juventus players, but the other two were better then everyone else and decided the game
I think our defense overall was much better than theirs and deserve better rankings because of that Alex certainly wasn't the best defender on the pitch even if he scored. I don't think Milan players were that good to be honest apart from Kucka and Balotelli.

I think our team ratings are spot on and from Milan only Kucka and Balotelli deserve better ratings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)