[Serie A, 32nd round] AC Milan 1-2 Juventus [9th April, 2016] (15 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is the reason why Premier league is way more followed nowadays compared to Serie A. No one wants to listen to these constant cries about decisions and conspiracies. Last week when Leicester won against Southampton Wes Morgan scored the winner in a situation where there was a much clearer push than Pogbas on Abate and nobody made big fuss about it.

As long as we have human referees there will be mistakes and even with a perfect ref there are so many rules that are open to interpretation that someone will always disagree. I don't see any foul on Abate in that corner kick and even if there was one it was so small that there is no way someone can feel hard done by it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think our defense overall was much better than theirs and deserve better rankings because of that Alex certainly wasn't the best defender on the pitch even if he scored. I don't think Milan players were that good to be honest apart from Kucka and Balotelli.

I think our team ratings are spot on and from Milan only Kucka and Balotelli deserve better ratings.
And of course when a clear goal to us is disallowed like that against Bayern then we have no right to complain .In that case referee can make a wrong decision and that is so natural.Also when we played against City away their player literally jumped on Chiello's neck and that was a perfect legitimate goal.We do not have right for a complain.When Khedira gets two match ban for words "stupid decision" and a straight red, it is perfectly deserved, but when Higuain shows some "ultimate fight" skills at the pitch towards the referee,Udinese players even to a member of his own staff and they all must use a force to get him out of the pitch ,than whole town of Naples cries because that's"injustice":sergio:,ADL and Higuain included.Never happened a president of a club to be present of a appeal session but now ADL will attend in order to put a pressure on judge for reducing a ban.Inventing a non existing Bonucci's head but also.I can continue a lot.Useless.There is a saying,like" Trains are running and dogs are barking".Fuck that little minnow losers.They will need a millennium to accomplish what we did in our history. Sore losers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Balotelli is the huge waste of his generation. You see some things he does and you're reminded of his quality, he's actually got a brilliant right foot, but he's dumber than a box of rocks.

Jun 6, 2015
Balotelli was so stupid even with using his hand for that disallowed goal although Barzagli would have got to the ball first it would have been a very difficult situation to clear the ball out of the dangerous area.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Barza would have casually backheeled it into the air so Buffon could catch it, whilst the ref would never have believed it was a pass back.

Jun 6, 2015
Probably would have. I never doubt Barzagli but Balotelli should have just pressured him and tried to make it hard for our fantastic wall rather than try his best Maradona imitations.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Barzagli was going to score an own goal. It was too close to the line and he was in awkward position to clear. Only thing the retard needed to do was be there and pressure Barzagli instead of using his hand.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Barzagli was going to score an own goal. It was too close to the line and he was in awkward position to clear. Only thing the retard needed to do was be there and pressure Barzagli instead of using his hand.
I actually think he'd been able to clear it to a corner actually

[video=streamable;hqh1]https://streamable.com/hqh1[/video]

Think I remember a similar kind of situation where Barza cleared it basically from the goalline.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dat feeling when you win at San Siro, hehehehe.
Actually happens quite often these years.

- - - Updated - - -

]I actually think he'd been able to clear it to a corner actually[/B]

[video=streamable;hqh1]https://streamable.com/hqh1[/video]

Think I remember a similar kind of situation where Barza cleared it basically from the goalline.
Yeah ,easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Grande Buffon! Man of the match, easily.
Gigi.:delpiero::delpiero::delpiero:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Balotelli made no mistake, its the best he could do. Seriously, i get it, you hate the guy, but lets not be peasant shit and make up stuff to feel better.

Barzagli had the superior position and is at least as strong as Balotelli. He would have headed it out. The closest Balotelli could have gotten to doing something about that, was diving in and using his hand.

Do explain me how he could "pressure" him, beeing 1 meter away and Andrea is going to head it out into corner in less than a second ? He couldnt. He knew he had a very small window, so diving and trying to handle it was the best thing he could attempt, even if it was going to be caught 95% of the time.

Balotelli didnt fail. Barzagli anticipated correctly.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Balotelli made no mistake, its the best he could do. Seriously, i get it, you hate the guy, but lets not be peasant $#@! and make up stuff to feel better.

Barzagli had the superior position and is at least as strong as Balotelli. He would have headed it out. The closest Balotelli could have gotten to doing something about that, was diving in and using his hand.

Do explain me how he could "pressure" him, beeing 1 meter away and Andrea is going to head it out into corner in less than a second ? He couldnt. He knew he had a very small window, so diving and trying to handle it was the best thing he could attempt, even if it was going to be caught 95% of the time.

Balotelli didnt fail. Barzagli anticipated correctly.
I don't hate Balloteli.I just point out how he is wasting his talent with multiple ultra stupid things.
But what you wrote about the whole situation is ..... ,let's say interesting nonsense."Balotelli made no mistake it's the best he could do"????? .How about putting the ball 40 centimeters upper?Wouldn't that be better and a clear goal?Before "the hand of a god", attempt?
Diving and using his hand is the best he can do??????
C'mon Zach,don't be ridiculous.
You are much better than this post.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I don't hate Balloteli.I just point out how he is wasting his talent with multiple ultra stupid things.
But what you wrote about the whole situation is ..... ,let's say interesting nonsense."Balotelli made no mistake it's the best he could do"????? .How about putting the ball 40 centimeters upper?Wouldn't that be better and a clear goal?Before "the hand of a god", attempt?
Diving and using his hand is the best he can do??????
C'mon Zach,don't be ridiculous.
You are much better than this post.
He could've done much better with his first shot (although without a keeper as amazing as Buffon it would've gone in as it was), but looking only at the situation that followed I think Zach is right.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He could've done much better with his first shot (although without a keeper as amazing as Buffon it would've gone in as it was), but looking only at the situation that followed I think Zach is right.
I wrote particularly about his first shot.There wasn't any second shot from Balotelli.Second was a handball.If he shot the ball upper 40 centimeters it would be a clear goal.So there is no need to explain his stupidity to put the ball in the goal with his hand in front of a referee.Anyway Barza will cleared it in normal circumstances.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Any jems from the milan forums guys?

Btw this was our 23 win over milan at san siro versus their 28 wins. Only 5 difference and this is supposed to be the 2nd greatest club of the country :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)