[Serie A, 32nd round] AC Milan 1-2 Juventus [9th April, 2016] (24 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:D

We have to beat these fucks in the Coppa and then Supercoppa finals. Finish them, dont give them nothing, make them regret making those finals. Shit they had the easiest path to the final EVER!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:D

We have to beat these $#@!s in the Coppa and then Supercoppa finals. Finish them, dont give them nothing, make them regret making those finals. $#@! they had the easiest path to the final EVER!
Yess,and with 3 goals difference ,at least.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
we'll never rape anyone till we play 3-5-2. To do that you'd need to play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1
Some of our biggest and best wins have been used using this formation. And anyway, these formations are just numbers on a piece of paper. You don't seriously believe these players are always static and in these positions and don't change shape/shift around at various times? Don't be naive, brah.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This made me smile.

What amazes me is how Honda and Bonaventura have no direct competition in their positions. Cerci may have been shit, but atleast he was an option from the bench as was Suso. We should have kept one of the two. Today we can applaud Kucka, Alex and Abate and to some extent Balotelli. Bacca is a farce of a player as is Bonaventura. Bonaventura can dribble but stalls on the ball for too long and never gets the ball to his target man in the final third. I don't give a fuck how many dribbles he makes, can he give the ball to Bacca, Balo, Antonelli or whatever midfielder is making the run in the box?

Montolivo is half the player he once was as well. Romagnoli is inexperienced and got bullied by Mandzukic all game. Kucka had Pogba in his back pocket the entire game and Abate had Alex Sandro pocketed as well.

Bacca can't dribble, can't control the ball, can't win the ball, all he can do is push the ball in the net and even that he can barely do. I don't understand why he's a 30m euro player when Dybala was 40m and is 10x the player he is.

This is a team that has no depth beyond the starting 11. Mihajlovic as well should be looked at under a microscope. He relies on the same 11 players in order to have a positive performance. If one of those pieces goes missing, he has no game and his Milan look horrible. Why is it that Bacca always gets a free pass and never gets subbed out? He contributes nothing on the field with Bacca we play with 10 men instead of 11. I would have started Luiz with Balotelli, Luiz at least can control the ball and feed balls to Mario.

What makes me especially angrier is Juve were actually so shit today and won thanks to our own blunders. We let them win and this is 100% the fault of the manager. Milan gave way too much respect to Juve in the first half in my opinion and we could have really hurt them if we wanted to.

Zapata also should have started instead of Romagnoli. Romagnoli will grow into a fantastic defender but right now he offers me no guarantees. Zapata at least 1 on 1 gives me the guarantee that he will take the ball from Morata/Mandzukic and could have matched Morata's pace.

Balotelli was okay but he's still a shadow of the Balotelli that could get past players. Antonelli showed his experience numerous times as well. Milan's three weak links today were Romagnoli (inexperience), Montolivo (physically poor), and Bacca (farce).

If Bonaventura is considered our "best player" as I often read on these forums while lurking, we have to see how far this Milan as fallen. From his facial aesthetics all the way down to his 10 second stalls on the ball and his horrible final balls scream mediocrity and is in reality the perfect mascot for this Milan.
:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Just take a look at the game's stats. We were better than Jube, our chances were more dangerous too.

- - - Updated - - -

We were a better team, luck and a referee were on ladri side.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf are you doing boateng???? yyyyyyy
just play the fucking ball you idiot
:touched::touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Galliani is cancer of this Milan
:lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What most Milan fans don't understand is, we didn't even care about the match. We wanted to win obviously, but this was as if we had the same motivation as when we play a relegation battler. Heck, I've seen Juve put much more of a fight against minnows.

For them, it was a final which says it all, kinda embarrassing they still lost.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Bonaventura's facial aesthetics :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I thought Balotelli played good aside from when he went full retard and slapped the ball. He was even tracking back.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Some of our biggest and best wins have been used using this formation. And anyway, these formations are just numbers on a piece of paper. You don't seriously believe these players are always static and in these positions and don't change shape/shift around at various times? Don't be naive, brah.
I was just talking about this at the Pogba thread, sorry I can't +rep you.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how Milan use their CL badge, at least in Serie A, since they never get to play in CL anyways.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This made me smile.

- - - Updated - - -

Just take a look at the game's stats. We were better than Jube, our chances were more dangerous too.

- - - Updated - - -

We were a better team, luck and a referee were on ladri side.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched::touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Most funny:"Abate pocketed Sandro and Kucka has Pogba in his back pocket" . Wow ,probably we watch some other game.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I was quite nervous about this game and rightly so. I knew AC had the guts to play a brave game and that's what they did in spite of their current shortcomings.

I just couldn't believe my ears when I started zapping on tv and hearing all the whineing about Polpo's goal. No mention of how Alex was lucky not to be red carded in the first half, punch in Manzo's face was intentional and broke his fucking nose, then he committed 4 consecutive fouls on Morata and rule states that after third player should be yellow carded for "repetitive fouls on same player" known as the Sacchi rule that was introduced by FIFA when Sacchi's Milan was "dominating" the game thanks to those repetitive and apparently harmless fouls which prevented opposition from playing.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how Milan use their CL badge, at least in Serie A, since they never get to play in CL anyways.
I get that. I treasure pictures of a norwegian top model I dated when I was 18. And I am 49 now.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I was quite nervous about this game and rightly so. I knew AC had the guts to play a brave game and that's what they did in spite of their current shortcomings.

I just couldn't believe my ears when I started zapping on tv and hearing all the whineing about Polpo's goal. No mention of how Alex was lucky not to be red carded in the first half, punch in Manzo's face was intentional and broke his $#@!ing nose, then he committed 4 consecutive fouls on Morata and rule states that after third player should be yellow carded for "repetitive fouls on same player" known as the Sacchi rule that was introduced by FIFA when Sacchi's Milan was "dominating" the game thanks to those repetitive and apparently harmless fouls which prevented opposition from playing.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that. I treasure pictures of a norwegian top model I dated when I was 18. And I am 49 now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)