[Serie A, 32nd round] AC Milan 1-2 Juventus [9th April, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I feel bad for Milan now :D

And to think how much they irked me by the time they won against us that final and right away discovered Kaka. It was a tough pill to swallow. I was like "godaamn, this guys´s luck never ends or what?".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I feel bad for Milan now :D

And to think how much they irked me by the time they won against us that final and right away discovered Kaka. It was a tough pill to swallow. I was like "godaamn, this guys´s luck never ends or what?".
Same here, and all their last minute wins and crazy comebacks and shit, I used to think they're the luckiest club ever.
Now they are almost irrelevant, but I still hate them just in case. Deep down I know they will come back sooner or later, but we can't them win anything for a long long time.

PS if they somehow win Coppa, my God, I would never forgive our guys.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He grew up in Naples and considers himself more Neapolitan.
That's a pity coz he's a helluva coach. Just a bad attitude and hairstyle bringing him down.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, I actually really respect Spalletti. Zero whining, his teams play nice football, and he has really steadied the ship there at Riomma.
Definitely classier than anything else in Italy right now, only two coaches I can think off are Allegri and Spalletti. Good football, positive mentalities. Sarri would need a life coach to make it to this list

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think the clubs have a major role on how the coaches behave, if surrounded by eternal losers you are bound to become one too.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That's a pity coz he's a helluva coach. Just a bad attitude and hairstyle bringing him down.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely classier than anything else in Italy right now, only two coaches I can think off are Allegri and Spalletti. Good football, positive mentalities. Sarri would need a life coach to make it to this list
Under which parameters he is a helluva coach?Yes Napoli plays good football,yes Benitez last year had the same team and achieved nothing but Benitez is Benitez.Sarry before Napoli coached Empoli,until now achieved and win nothing, so he is very far from being a hell of a coach.Also ,Napoli have a very good team.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot Di Francesco.

Jun 6, 2015
I'd like to see.

------------------Buffon
--------Barzagli Bonucci Rugani
-----------------Marchisio
Cuadrado Pereyra------Pogba Alex Sandro
--------------Mandzu Morata

Allegri won't go that attacking however.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #75
    We can even afford to lose this match [or draw]. However, we must beat them in Coppa Italia Final!

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I want to see Lemina instead of Pereyra. He deserves his shot while Khedira is suspended. And Pereyra was a liability last game. I want him to get more time to improve but not to the detriment of the team.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)