[Serie A, 32nd round] AC Milan 1-2 Juventus [9th April, 2016] (4 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Is Marchisio a striker and is he judged by the numbers of goals? how did I not know that all those years. He is the only striker I know with so much defensive contribution and flawless distribution of the ball, better than Messi and Ronaldo in that department.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is Marchisio a striker and is he judged by the numbers of goals? how did I not know that all those years. He is the only striker I know with so much defensive contribution and flawless distribution of the ball, better than Messi and Ronaldo in that department.
Yeah he surely defends better than Messi and Ronaldo - their defensive output is embarrassing Real and Barca should think of selling

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Let's add more to Milan's misery. Dybala is back, Bonucci, Sandro, if Khedira's ban gets appealed we'll steamroll past them.

Buffon
Raguno Bonucci Barza
Cuad Lemina (Khedira :xfinger:) Marchisio Pogba Sandro
Dybala Morata (Mandzo)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Tricky games. We must be 100% cause if we manage to win in San Siro the league is almost done.
Let's see how many games ban Higuain will get for getting physical with the refree

Jan 5, 2011
What's the incentive? Will you take a perma ban if he scores?
I accept to be banned if he can outscore Bonucci this season.

:p joking I know it is unfair to compare Bonucci - a worldclass defender and our future capitain - to Marchisio, the only player in our starting squad has not scored yet, besides Buffon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)