[Serie A, 32nd round] AC Milan 1-2 Juventus [9th April, 2016] (6 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Tricky games. We must be 100% cause if we manage to win in San Siro the league is almost done.
Let's see how many games ban Higuain will get for getting physical with the refree
He will probably get 3 for physically attacking the referee and Khedira get a straight red and a two match ban for insult.
Last year Chiellini get 3 games for kicking,I think Pjanic at Roma wall after video evidence,that was barely a touch.
Anyway garbage town boys will cry for every decision like pussies.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I accept to be banned if he can outscore Bonucci this season.

:p joking I know it is unfair to compare Bonucci - a worldclass defender and our future capitain - to Marchisio, the only player in our starting squad has not scored yet, besides Buffon
Just so you know Marchisio will get the captain's band before Bonucci.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Milan are disgrace. At least before they were competing with us, which pushed us to be even better.

These days we have to deal with these pussies and whinig bitches like Napoli and Roma.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No.no official news on that for now.
I see that at FI.This site is going from bad to worse.
Now they claim it is a four match ban??????/
His agent already stated that is a one match ban.
At the end of the day I do not care.With or without him we are winning the title and they are nothing more than a provincial team.

- - - Updated - - -

I see the "news".Fucking Football Italia.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly ,most overrated piece of shit.I would never trade Claudio for him,never.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Don't blame FI. The article says his agent ASKED for a one match ban. Even that 4-match ban is not yet officially announced.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Milan are disgrace. At least before they were competing with us, which pushed us to be even better.

These days we have to deal with these pussies and whinig bitches like Napoli and Roma.
Has to be told : since Spalletti arrived he stopped all the whineing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)