[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (5 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's a good point but there has to be a proper pay off down the line if we are to take positives from these past few results where we are putting in as little energy as possible.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He is everything but not fast.No,he is not fast.Technically maybe he is on a Padoin's level (on his best days),nothing more.He didn't make a single,one single pass.And he wasn't playing a true RW today.Actually as I said he wasn't playing anything cause he was so scared.As I say ,wait and see in July where his destiny will be,
Thank you transferwizard. Who on earth could predict anything like that.

And calling him not fast is the Ultimate prove that you havent watched him play at all. He is probably the fastest player we have, and the only CM we have who is cabable of carrying the ball forward.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well he is fast, strong and is not bad tecnically. He is a much better player than Sturaro or Rincon. Try putting Pjanic, Khedira, Rincon or any of our other CMs to play RW and see if they will do any better. Rincon has played all games in his preferred DM position and has looked average at best.
Rincon is way better than Lemina.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Thank you transferwizard. Who on earth could predict anything like that.

And calling him not fast is the Ultimate prove that you havent watched him play at all. He is probably the fastest player we have, and the only CM we have who is cabable of carrying the ball forward.

If I didn't read this I would think that you are trolling.I forget,you are right .He is faster than Cuadrado too.Faster than Marchisio,Sturaro,Mandzukic,Dubala,Sandro,Higuain,everyone.:sergio:
He is a turtle.
Do yourself a favor .Watch some Juve games to assume how he is playing(when he plays at all) ,what is his speed etc.I have all Juve games recorded,so don't write nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

[/B]
If I didn't read this I would think that you are trolling.I forget,you are right .He is faster than Cuadrado too.Faster than Marchisio,Sturaro,Mandzukic,Dubala,Sandro,Higuain,everyone.:sergio:
He is a turtle.
Do yourself a favor .Watch some Juve games to assume how he is playing(when he plays at all) ,what is his speed etc.I have all Juve games recorded,so don't write nonsense.
And watch and see if he will be a Juve player next season.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Could've really done playing about 15 yards further up the pitch than we did. Napoli did well to press us for the entire game although we made it easier by sitting so deep and playing with no real tempo.

Luckily the brain farts weren't punished and we escaped with a draw.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Didn't see a lot of the game but I expected a mediocre performance given the context, and I think Allegri would have taken a point beforehand. Taking 4 points of Napoli and Roma each season is basically the minimum target.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Didn't see a lot of the game but I expected a mediocre performance given the context, and I think Allegri would have taken a point beforehand. Taking 4 points of Napoli and Roma each season is basically the minimum target.
No man, it was all shid

- - - Updated - - -

It's a good point but there has to be a proper pay off down the line if we are to take positives from these past few results where we are putting in as little energy as possible.
Not stepping into the barcelona tie with key injuries ?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
People may try to ignore it, but we've got some serious issues to deal with.
I don't even understand how napoli managed to not win this.
A provincial team who will always wanna be a big team.They had possession but barely had real chances.Too much respect and that's is their real power even we played most of the game with nearly our second team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In terms of performance, this season's Juve owes us a lot. I'm struggling to think of a match in season 2016-17 where I was thrilled with how we played. I don't think we played such a match this year.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
In terms of performance, this season's Juve owes us a lot. I'm struggling to think of a match in season 2016-17 where I was thrilled with how we played. I don't think we played such a match this year.
100% agree.

We play cynical and shitty football tbh and have done so for quite some time.

Meanwhile, Bayern is steamrolling teams 6-0

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good result. Barely at 50% of our capability, with a weakened team, against a team playing the game of their life against us, in a stadium that we usually struggle in, and we still come away with a result. I hope to see the same result and performance again on Wednesday night. Pure energy conversation mode and I love it. Allegri is a smart man, and he won't chase frivolous points records in place of progressing in Europe, unlike another manager we once employed.

We have MUCH bigger fish to fry this month in the CL, and games against provincial clubs like Napoli and Chievo are not really priorities at the moment. Good job team.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to take anything away from Juve but Napoli really have that nice incisive passing that we sorely lack.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk
It looks nice. But they are way too open and shitty defensively to play that way. They won't win anything significant, but I'm sure their moral victories they are so fond of are enough for them and their supporters.

- - - Updated - - -

If we played like this against Napoli,imagine against Barcelona...

Allegri you coward sh*** head.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

nice result for both teams
Not really. Napoli fall a further 2 points behind Roma in that all-important automatic CL place.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Good result, but a very disappointing performance. And not because we sat back after the goal, but because we sat back without posing any threat on the counter and on top of that we disn't even defend that well. Napoli had several chances to score. I kinda want to see 3-5-2 again.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Good result from a worrying performance. We looked like fools every time we tried to start an attack bar that Sami's run. The number of times we gave the ball away for free... ugh. Especially Lemina.
Hopefully we have our minds set on Barca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)