[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Some positives tonight for Buffon and Khedira, occasionally Asa in my opinion and an average or terrible night for everyone else. Game looked like exactly what our starting season looked like prior to the 4-2-3-1; scraping results with luck. We have to remember though that we did relatively alright starting without Sandro, Alves, Dybala and Cuadrado, literally ALL of our offensive threats.

A couple of mistakes from Allegri though; he was more or less forcing to play a 4-2-3-1 without half the players suited for it. Pjanic looked off as a CAM, Mandzu looked off as LW, Lemina looked off as RW and Higgy due to all this was alone all game. I wouldn't have minded switching to a 3-5-2 since Napoli have problems against this formation, never mind a 4-3-1-2.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Could you should you $#@! off immediately with your stupid fairy tales? :sergio: .Of course I wasn't expecting nothing from a second class player like him.That are his capabilities.Put him where you want you will get the same result. Minus zero.
He is not a muscle nor a second ,a creative mid .What is he?$#@!ty player.Better to play with Rincon if we want a draw.He will show more.He should never-ever play for us.Watch and see.He will be sold in the summer.Looking so scared and lost in the space .Can't you notice that?It was very easy.
Well he is fast, strong and is not bad tecnically. He is a much better player than Sturaro or Rincon. Try putting Pjanic, Khedira, Rincon or any of our other CMs to play RW and see if they will do any better. Rincon has played all games in his preferred DM position and has looked average at best.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
A bit tough on Lemina don't you think? Also that's some serious footballing ability by a one legged Cuadrado.
Not at all .He looks lost in the space.Also too scared.Maybe it's cause he isn't playing regularry but he was awfull.One thing is not to try to do your best and completely another to do what are your capabilities what Lemina does and the result was that we played with 10 men while he was playing.That shot on the goal at first half.:sergio:That trying to pass. Awful.
Maybe you are right about Cuadrado compared with Lemina.He is not better when Cuads. playing with one leg.More-less they are the same.:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Most difficult game of the season each year, hands down.
We rested a few key starters, tried some odd selection given their positions.
Decided not to commit too much forward

Got a draw

Why are we complaining ?

Jun 6, 2015
Not at all .He looks lost in the space.Also too scared.Maybe it's cause he isn't playing regularry but he was awfull.One thing is not to try to do your best and completely another to do what are your capabilities what Lemina does and the result was that we played with 10 men while he was playing.That shot on the goal at first half.:sergio:That trying to pass. Awful.
Maybe you are right about Cuadrado compared with Lemina.He is not better when Cuads. playing with one leg.More-less they are the same.:tup:
:D We had Kedira on the field too so we basically played with 9.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Considering this is our most difficult game of the season it's quite ridiculous.

But I can see why they hold our team to a higher standard.
Not only was it our most difficult league fixture but result didnt really matter. A coppa game is more important. Thr draw is fine

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Result doesn't bother me, we won the league already, but performance does, too much respect to Napoli. Few counters and we could unerve them. but no, let's play handball (the sport) style defense for 84 minutes...

But either way with this schedule I'm just glad for no injuries. But this squad needs attacking depth next season, Lemina RW and Mandzu playing like a young Chiellini as LB, huffing and puffing but completely useless.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Sure. I understand your point. But I think we look at this as fans. And this was a performance fans can not be happy about.

I agree with refusing to counter attack though. That's like the bare minimum.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
]Well he is fast, strong and is not bad tecnically[/B]. He is a much better player than Sturaro or Rincon. Try putting Pjanic, Khedira, Rincon or any of our other CMs to play RW and see if they will do any better. Rincon has played all games in his preferred DM position and has looked average at best.
He is everything but not fast.No,he is not fast.Technically maybe he is on a Padoin's level (on his best days),nothing more.He didn't make a single,one single pass.And he wasn't playing a true RW today.Actually as I said he wasn't playing anything cause he was so scared.As I say ,wait and see in July where his destiny will be.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not only was it our most difficult league fixture but result didnt really matter. A coppa game is more important. Thr draw is fine
Sure. But I also think it's often a bad idea to let performances slide right before a big fixture. It's better to try and play at the same high level imo.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well that was frustrating, but scoring early doesn't help. If I had a million dollars, I'd put every cent in nipples equalizing and they did. We played the toughest opponent at their ground and took a draw. Reluctantly, I'll take this, not that I, we or anyone else have a choice.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)