[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (8 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Good result.

Typical performance under Allegri. The defense was set up nicely and we conceded very little apart from the occasional Giorgio/ BonBon howler. Totally depended on individual efforts to create anything. No team movement, no plan when attacking, no style of play. Apart from the goal I cant remember we created one chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I'm very pleased with the result. 1-1 in that cauldron is good with Dybala not starting, a kind of makeshift midfield and an almost full strength Napoli.

I feel emboldened now in adding a 'v' onto my signature!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Buffon 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 6.5
Asamoah 6

Marchisio 6
Khedira 6.5

Lemina 5.5
Pjanic 7
Mandzukic 5.5

Higuain 6.5

Cuadrado 5.5
Dybala N.R
Rincon N.R
Lemina should be forbidden to play for us ,ever.-10 are his ratings.One leg Cuadrado is better than him.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think Allegri was indeed testing some tactic of how to play against a 3 man attack with the Barca game in 9 days time. Id even argue that Allegri went into the game with a draw will be enough view. We do have a decent lead at the table. And bigger games ahead. Tactically we sat back large parts of the game.

The couple of things to point out was that after a bright start Lemina totally faded away imo (he did play out of his natural position but he should be full of energy compared to the likes of Mandzu, Khedira etc who have played and started so many games). Asamoah again made 1-2 big mistakes defensively, poor back passing. All nice and all but if he plays against Barca and makes such mistakes wont end well. I do expect Sandro to start there though.

I hope Mandzu and Khedira are ok, received nasty knocks. Mandzu didnt seem as active after getting hit.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Could you just should the fuck up for once. What do you expect when you pick a DM to play RW. Lemina was not worse than anybody else.
Could you should you fuck off immediately with your stupid fairy tales? :sergio: .Of course I wasn't expecting nothing from a second class player like him.That are his capabilities.Put him where you want you will get the same result. Minus zero.
He is not a muscle nor a second ,a creative mid .What is he?Shitty player.Better to play with Rincon if we want a draw.He will show more.He should never-ever play for us.Watch and see.He will be sold in the summer.Looking so scared and lost in the space .Can't you notice that?It was very easy.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Terrible performance. This felt like being surrounded by Bayern Munich only it was Napoli.

We were holding our breaths hoping they dont score. We were utterly dominated today. Created nothing and played like a small team. We conceded lots of chances this could have ended very badly.

Man camp nou can be very ugly if we dont kick it up several gears and play like a top team should.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Chiellini was awful.
Asamoah should win the award for the most predictable performer. So poor
Madzu played full game even though he was feeling pain. why on earth was he not subbed?
Napoli is a sh!t team and should have been thrashed. Poor tactical choices by Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)