[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Stayed up and get sleep deprivation (long commute to work in 4-5 hrs) to see us not even attempt to play.

Only glad we didn't get injuries.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Not going to watch Wednesday. Defending a 3-1 lead away from home. Should make today's performance look very attacking.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Damn, we played ugly and got away with a point. We never looked like we were on for the win but it annoys me that we could have got a win had we tried a bit more than that passive attitude all game long.

Buffon 7

Lichtsteiner 6
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 6
Asamoah 4

Marchisio 5
Khedira 6

Lemina - 4
Pjanic -1
Mandzukic 1

Higuain (i thought he was on bench :lol:)

Cuadrado 5
Dybala N.R
Rincon N.R
::alen:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
played with pink slippers and were happy with the draw. Looked like they didn't fucking care.
So am i.

No need to go all in to break the fucking serie-a points record if you are still in the CL. We have more important games ahead like those against nipples.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Good result. Didn't like the attitude though, I'm simply hoping we won't be this non-chalant in UCL.
We won't be... but it can be hard to just turn off poor habits from constantly playing like this in the league... I see a much better attitude with some bad brainfarts against Barca. Hopefully they forget their shooting boots.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
At home we might be ok against Barca but it's the away leg that will be the hardest part.

We can't play like that there we will definitely need to press them high up the pitch and not play such a deep line.

Jun 6, 2015
Buffon 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 6.5
Asamoah 6

Marchisio 6
Khedira 6.5

Lemina 5.5
Pjanic 7
Mandzukic 5.5

Higuain 6.5

Cuadrado 5.5
Dybala N.R
Rincon N.R

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It sucks. But it's understandable.
Result doesn't bother me, we won the league already, but performance does, too much respect to Napoli. Few counters and we could unerve them. but no, let's play handball (the sport) style defense for 84 minutes...

But either way with this schedule I'm just glad for no injuries. But this squad needs attacking depth next season, Lemina RW and Mandzu playing like a young Chiellini as LB, huffing and puffing but completely useless.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So am i.

No need to go all in to break the fucking serie-a points record if you are still in the CL. We have more important games ahead like those against nipples.
the result but how many games we could of lost because Chiellini and others just give the ball away like that?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What were you guys expecting? most of our players were not fit and we have bigger things to worry about in the CL. A draw here, with this kind of lineup, is what we needed.
Especially Sandro.And Lemina was a pick of the month player.He will end at Sassuolo at most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)