[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wonder of you and JCK have even seen play Platini?? He is the greatest player ever playing for Juve. Won everything with us, even 3 times top scorer of the league and 3 times Ballon D'Or. No one was ever better, for the amount of years he played for us, not even Del Piero. That is why we called him LE ROI.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not putting Platini on Maradona's level. Maradona with Pele and now Messi are the 3 best ever played.
but for Juve he was the best.
I hate his fucking guts. Disgusting human being. Fuck Platini.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Word is that due to the shitters superstitious thing they will play with white away kits so we will play in blue.Ugly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why the fuck is Asa starting over Sandro :sergio:

One creative player on the pitch in Pjanic. No Dybala, Alves, Cuadrado, or Sandro, our other 4 chance creators.

Get ready to be embarrassed.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Why the fuck is Asa starting over Sandro :sergio:

One creative player on the pitch in Pjanic. No Dybala, Alves, or Sandro, our other 3 chance creators.

Get ready to be embarrassed.

That shows from a satellite that Alegri is satisfied utmost with a draw.
As I wrote earlier he wants not to lose today and get the final at Wednesday.

http://www.football-italia.net/100559/hamsik-not-easy-higuain

That shit face with wanna be Cherokee haircut .:sergio: It will be very difficult for you also garbage town boy.Just wait till another gun robbery happens to you at the streets of your beloved Naples.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No Dybala, wtf? Is he injured? :sergio:

Wait, we play with Asamoah and Lemina, jesus christ, is Allegri on drugs?
Zero creativity.No Dybala no Cuadrado.
He is imitating Conte when he wants to get the result.D E F E N S E we shall start to chant.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You think the Coppa-Match and Chievo is more important than the match today?
Not Chievo but I think the Coppa match and the upcoming CL match are. We've already won Serie A ffs

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you are right except that we will be 5 points ahead of Roma rats if we lose today and playing away with them.
We rofl stomp our way through Serie A and the Roma rats are chokers of highest grade. 0% chance they overtake us in scudetto race. Id bet my left testicle on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)