[Serie A, 2nd round] Genoa 2-4 JUVENTUS [26th August, 2017] (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Gigi

• Rugani

• Licht

• Cuadrado

• Pjanic

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

• Matuidi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hope we lose so Beppe actually closes his deals he's been trying to lowball for weeks
Unless one of these deals include buying Messi or Ronaldo, the new signings will be riding the bench until they can name every street in Turin or whatever the fuck else we make our new signings do before they start.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Cuadrado :inter:

Lets keep playing him, eventually he will have a decent performance
I don't get it. Even if he performs well, we know exactly what we're getting with Cuadrado. And he was deemed not good enough to start, and we got a replacement. So why persist with a player who is 100% going to be benched.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
We're so $#@!ing bad at introducing new signings.

Juve are like that old regular at the pub who's afraid of change.
Imagine how the social media team must be feeling right now. Spent all summer thinking of cool ways to present the new signings and hype them only for Allegri to field a weakened last year 11 starting eleven

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Imagine how the social media team must be feeling right now. Spent all summer thinking of cool ways to present the new signings and hype them only for Allegri to field a weakened last year 11 starting eleven
:lol: 3 minute montage video's with some dramatic music score in the background only for fans to glimpse them on the bench, looking on as a 30 year old tall striker and a glorified wing back start on the wings, with a weakened defence behind them.

Fuck me, can we not get our strongest XI ready for the CL?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How often do you see new signings at other clubs (including bad ones) make an impact in their first few games?

It's very common to see new players impress in their first games as they are on a high, trying everything to make an impression and are unknown to the opposition. We don't seem to take advantage of that.

I'm not saying we should start them all, but Douglas Costa has earned his start over an off form Cuadrado.

Apr 19, 2007
:lol: 3 minute montage video's with some dramatic music score in the background only for fans to glimpse them on the bench, looking on as a 30 year old tall striker and a glorified wing back start on the wings, with a weakened defence behind them.

$#@! me, can we not get our strongest XI ready for the CL?
Yeah those players up top sucked last year what makes you think they will be any better? Change everything!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)