[Serie A, 2nd round] Genoa 2-4 JUVENTUS [26th August, 2017] (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Gigi

• Rugani

• Licht

• Cuadrado

• Pjanic

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

• Matuidi

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we should not play with 3 but with 2 and it will be enough. even with 3 in mid, 2 mid for subs is enough. enough of fuckin panic buys, play 4231.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fakefanning this funkymotherfunker, didn't realise it was a Saturday game. My sister is getting married tomorrow.

Expecting a shit performance either way, with Genoa playing like their lives depend on it, but it's a fixture where you just need to find a way to win.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I predict narrow hard fought win for Juve. We score early and play like shit. We coast on the 1-0 and gift Genoa chances they equalizes some time after, We sub out a useless Cuadrado for Douglas Costa :)tuttosport:) who revamps the team and we score late on to secure unimpressive 2-1 away win

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bruh.

We have actual wingers...not someone that runs a lot but someone that can actually create. Why not use them?
we have Costa, Cuadrado and Pjaca, one of which is injured while another one died few months ago and was replaced by his talentless twin brother. the 3rd is a RW, while Mandzukic is a LW. Berna is more of a 10 than a winger, like his number sugge... wait, Dybala took the no.10, scratch that. but Berna the winger is also a RW, like Cuadra and Costa. Mandzukic is safe for now, unless Piazza explodes.

anyway, i dont understand why people want to bench our top performer for a season now, especially after witnessing what kind of beast he has been ever since the formation change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)