[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Exactly. There's a reason a lot of defenders put their hands behind their back when defending in the box.
Yep. I can't believe this is even remotely a controversial call. Maybe when the red card happened that Milan cunt should have ran off the field instead of giving the ref the incentive to extend beyond stoppage times.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
don't remember who wanted to see the offside goal but here

But,but even is a clear offside ,as that Napoli fan wannker said a 5 cm offside is not a offside .....:sergio:
Clear offside and they cry......Cry as long as you want bitches......

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Montella: "Having the tendency of always talking about the referee is an italian tradition, we must stop doing that."
One comment that deserve praise.......

- - - Updated - - -

how many yellows Pasalic should have got? :hihi:
Exactly.........

- - - Updated - - -

By the way. Fuck Donnarumma. Bitch turning to our fans and kissing the Milan badge.

We don't need him, he can toil in mid-table mediocrity at Milan for the next 10 years for all I care.
I agree.Fuck him.Yes he is a potential but far,far from a class keeper.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I will say that Gigio is one of those keepers that prefers the highlight reel save. He could've caught Pjanic's free kick. Buffon always keeps it simple but is always capable of the highlight save.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Post Ironic

Fucking Pjaca and Pjanic started in a 4-2-3-1. Time for @Zacheryah to shut the fuck up.
Yeah, its not like Zacheryah was praising the living shit out of Pjaca since the spain croatia game, but understood it takes time for him to integrate.

Its not like Zacheryah has shat on berardi all year and considers Pjaca to be 5 times more talented

Its not like Zacheryah is happy too see the kid is ahead of exemplary progress

It was just milan. But this is significant.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
" I'd rather die than be a manlet like Dybala. Wtf does he mean we have been complaining for 6 years. That's because you fucking rob us every fucking time with refs. We have every right to be pissed about Muntari's goal still. He was still sucking cock in Argentina when that game happened and now he talks as if he was there. Little diving cunt. When it's 11 v 11 Milan is ALWAYS superior against these fucking thieves."

:D It gives me the lols to know they're still pissed about gol di Muntari
Did @pphoenix post this?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Also, let's stop saying Bacca's goal was offside and then show an image that is clearly not aligned.
You don't understand perspective. From the tv camera the pitch is shaped like a trapezoid, not a rectangle, so every offside line will be an increasingly incremental angle the further you get away from the half way line. That means that the two comparable lines used for the last defender and the attacker will not be parallel.

But I agree, it's barely offside enough to be called offside, it's half a boot offside, so should be given the benefit of the doubt, especially at the speed the move was. Still, seeing as every decision seems to get analysed it's to show how it works both ways.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Montella is class. It's too bad the guy has kind of stagnated as a manager... Would have liked him here after Allegri if he kept building on his time at Viola.
His my favourite coach in Italy ATM. I personally think he's done reasonably well with what he's been given in a few clubs he's coached so far.

A very smart coach who can set up his team well and get best out if his squad. Remember he was the only one annihilating Contes Juve in Italy with a crippled Rossi and Cuadrado as main attacking threat.

He just hasn't been consistent which is understandable as fairly new in his coaching career and that gets better with experience and you'd also need a certain level of quality to get results over course of a season.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I had a small feud with my Milan fan neighbor tonight. He said I shouldn't shout so much at this hour as his kids are asleep. I burst out laughing like a fucking idiot and yelled "maybe you should join them old man". :lol: :sergio:

It's gonna get kinda weird with him now I guess as I've barely spoken to him before.
:lol:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That was one of the clearest handballs you'll see. He blocked a cross with his outstretched arm ffs, players are trained from a young age to keep their arms tucked to their sides.
yeah those who do are just idiots! when we talk about that I always see Lichsteiner doing it whenever someone wanna cross. Always his hands behind.

But what's funny is that if those arms weren't there the ball would pass and be dangerous, by doing what De Sciglio did, it made it impossible for the ball to pass and he did it with its arms. That's a handball even if you're close.
Does being close allowing to be a second goalkeeper????

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
You don't understand perspective. From the tv camera the pitch is shaped like a trapezoid, not a rectangle, so every offside line will be an increasingly incremental angle the further you get away from the half way line. That means that the two comparable lines used for the last defender and the attacker will not be parallel.

But I agree, it's barely offside enough to be called offside, it's half a boot offside, so should be given the benefit of the doubt, especially at the speed the move was. Still, seeing as every decision seems to get analysed it's to show how it works both ways.

Offside or is not barely doesn't exist :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His my favourite coach in Italy ATM. I personally think he's done reasonably well with what he's been given in a few clubs he's coached so far.

A very smart coach who can set up his team well and get best out if his squad. Remember he was the only one annihilating Contes Juve in Italy with a crippled Rossi and Cuadrado as main attacking threat.

He just hasn't been consistent which is understandable as fairly new in his coaching career and that gets better with experience and you'd also need a certain level of quality to get results over course of a season.
The only thing that goes against him is that he doesn't seem to have that stubborn winning mentality. He barely won a thing as a player despite being very good, which was obviously not just his fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Offside or is not barely doesn't exist :D
Yes but they are not robots and are supposed to give some benefit to the attacker, which they did. And how many times have we seen Higuain flagged for exactly the same or even level or clearly onside this season? No benefit at all, it's a bit of a lottery and it's easier for the linesman to be coerced on something like a quick counter than a static move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)